Black breeding program

In the internet you see sometimes captioned pictures about the black breeding program.
I think it's an very interesting idea.

How it works:
When a white female gets 18 until the age she can't get pregnant anymore there is a must to be sexually available for every black man from the black breeding program which wants to have sex with her. Also they can be selected to be available especially at their fertile times. Of course the sex has to be without condom and if possible completely unprotected. The black guys from the black breeding program have to be very healthy, in good body shape and very fertile. It is also possible for the women to volunteer for this program by themself. Also their partner can sign them to this program. It is a must for every woman to volunteer at least one time in their live. When the woman gets 40 she will be automatically registered for the program. Every woman can be selected multiple times in their live. Also after the baby bearing age of course.
Also there will be a lottery every month where one woman will be selected to have in their most fertile time without any protection monthly sex with black men from the program for their whole fertile live.

What do you think about this program.
Which woman would volunteer by herself and why?
When you as a woman volunteer by yourself and have to put a hot picture of yourself to the necessary formular, which one would it be?

I am very interested about your feedback.
I seriously couldn't agree more and at some point, this will come about.

In the internet you see sometimes captioned pictures about the black breeding program.
I think it's an very interesting idea.

How it works:
When a white female gets 18 until the age she can't get pregnant anymore there is a must to be sexually available for every black man from the black breeding program which wants to have sex with her. Also they can be selected to be available especially at their fertile times. Of course the sex has to be without condom and if possible completely unprotected. The black guys from the black breeding program have to be very healthy, in good body shape and very fertile. It is also possible for the women to volunteer for this program by themself. Also their partner can sign them to this program. It is a must for every woman to volunteer at least one time in their live. When the woman gets 40 she will be automatically registered for the program. Every woman can be selected multiple times in their live. Also after the baby bearing age of course.
Also there will be a lottery every month where one woman will be selected to have in their most fertile time without any protection monthly sex with black men from the program for their whole fertile live.

What do you think about this program.
Which woman would volunteer by herself and why?
When you as a woman volunteer by yourself and have to put a hot picture of yourself to the necessary formular, which one would it be?

I am very interested about your feedback.
I think people may not take this seriously but I believe in it 100%!
Great idea and it needs to be expanded and expounded upon!
Most would actually support this...imo

Back