Black breeding program

My wife has not had a white cock in her since she was 19 and now 41. I was the last white cock she ever wants and that was only because she new I was not a normal guy. I guess I had to many submissive and feminine qualities. She is extremely dominant and I absolutely love that. I do not make decisions or do guy stuff around the house unless she tells me to. I put my cock in my wife after we dated almost her whole senior year and most of her freshman year of college. We made out alot and I would perform oral on her for hours when she told me to. It was the first time she said things to me like can you tell me what my pussy taste like tonight? Is it different tonight compared to last night? That went on for almost a month and I finally said one night while eating her out " your pussy is so sweet and so juicy what's in it"? She turned her cellphone light on and said look at it you little slut and tell me. I looked down and I was eating cum alot of it.. I said what?? She said that is from the pe class full of 18 year old black cock and I let 7 cum in me. You just licked it out like a good little sissy slut. She said I want to see your cock it's been 2 years almost so let's see it. I pulled out my rock hard 2 inch cock and she said can u reach my pussy and just sat on it and grinded on me. I had a pile of cum the size of a dime after less than 30 seconds. She laughed and said I love you but the boys cocks I had at 15 and the boys were 13.... she says they we're 5 times bigger than mine and I was 24 at the time. She said u will make a good sissy slut and help me fuck as many bbc as I can. You can eat me after I do them or go jack off but not on me ever again. She said so are you my cuck or are we done? I said I love our sex life and I love bbc also and some day I want one too. She said we will make u a dirty slut whore just like me... lol.... it's been a dirty nasty sex life and marriage and I might say a couple pregnancy also. I really love the milk maid she becomes and I take care of it for her.

i think that every white women should be bred atleast till they have a ******* in their womb. why? cause only heavy endowed black guys with massive balls should use her. for the program i would do it differently, buy or rent a place, house the wife, gf or single female in there for one month. let her be bred 3x a day by min 5 and max 20 bulls which meet the dick and health requirements. set up a life camera on a free website with her name and living area so other guys could sign up for free.
I’m a sexy athletic white male college

I’m a sexy athletic white male college
I’m a sexy white 20 year old college jock wrestler, swimmer and basketball player. Me and my fellow white sexy jocks have tons of black jock buds that we play sports with everyday. It’s understood when we are all in the locker room naked that looking at each other’s hot bods, asses and dicks is totally cool. It’s very hhott when we all talk about our white and black dicks of different sizes. But when we all go to our sports drinking parties and eventually get very ******* and high on 420 it’s quite normal and totally sexy for our black jocks to start talking to us white jocks about servicing their sexy cocks-as they know us white jocks are constantly thinking about wrapping our white boy lips around their xl Dicks and getting our throats banged and stuffed nice and deep until their massive dicks erupt the biggest loads down our hungry white boy throats and all over our sexy faces. To make things even sexier most of my white jock buds and myself have agreed to cut out pussy entirely for 4 months so we can concentrate solely on improving our hot oral skills on their sexy big black cocks! At the beginning of the school year all of us white and black jocks took our girl friends to our season opening sports party/dance where we all introduced our selves to each other. Us white jocks introduced our girls to our black jocks and their girls and vice versa. As the night went on and we were all drinking everyone was mingling perfectly-and for a while us white jocks were chatting nicely with our black jocks girl friends as we were happy to see our girl friends chatting with our black jock buds. At one point us white jocks went outside to smoke weed for about 20 minutes and when we returned inside most of our girls and our black jocks were missing. We then noticed the black girl friends of our black jocks were leaving the room rather quickly. My one white jock bud went up to one of the black girls asking where our black jock buds were and she said that where they are we would find our white girl friends. My white jock bud told us what she said and we just waited inside for them to return. Over an hour later our black buds came back saying we all needed to get ******* and celebrate. And that us white jocks should be honest about why our white small dicks start to get hard when we are talking to our black jocks that are also naked. Just then our black jocks said they made a sexy decision that involves us white jocks while gone for that hour. Just then they started to pull their sweat pants down-not wearing underwear-as their big dicks seemed to be semi hard as they told us ******* white jocks to join them by getting naked as well-saying they get turned on seeing our small white dicks get hard as we stare at their much bigger black jock dicks.
Saying further that they decided not to ask if we wanted to get on our knees and blow their sexy dicks-but to tell us to get on our knees and blow their sexy black dicks-saying they want to see if us sexy white jocks can deep throat their huge black dicks-just as Sexy white chicks and their hot sexy white jock brothers love doing-saying they becum close jock friends with all the white jocks

I’m a sexy white 20 year old college jock wrestler, swimmer and basketball player. Me and my fellow white sexy jocks have tons of black jock buds that we play sports with everyday. It’s understood when we are all in the locker room naked that looking at each other’s hot bods, asses and dicks is totally cool. It’s very hhott when we all talk about our white and black dicks of different sizes. But when we all go to our sports drinking parties and eventually get very ******* and high on 420 it’s quite normal and totally sexy for our black jocks to start talking to us white jocks about servicing their sexy cocks-as they know us white jocks are constantly thinking about wrapping our white boy lips around their xl Dicks and getting our throats banged and stuffed nice and deep until their massive dicks erupt the biggest loads down our hungry white boy throats and all over our sexy faces. To make things even sexier most of my white jock buds and myself have agreed to cut out pussy entirely for 4 months so we can concentrate solely on improving our hot oral skills on their sexy big black cocks! At the beginning of the school year all of us white and black jocks took our girl friends to our season opening sports party/dance where we all introduced our selves to each other. Us white jocks introduced our girls to our black jocks and their girls and vice versa. As the night went on and we were all drinking everyone was mingling perfectly-and for a while us white jocks were chatting nicely with our black jocks girl friends as we were happy to see our girl friends chatting with our black jock buds. At one point us white jocks went outside to smoke weed for about 20 minutes and when we returned inside most of our girls and our black jocks were missing. We then noticed the black girl friends of our black jocks were leaving the room rather quickly. My one white jock bud went up to one of the black girls asking where our black jock buds were and she said that where they are we would find our white girl friends. My white jock bud told us what she said and we just waited inside for them to return. Over an hour later our black buds came back saying we all needed to get ******* and celebrate. And that us white jocks should be honest about why our white small dicks start to get hard when we are talking to our black jocks that are also naked. Just then our black jocks said they made a sexy decision that involves us white jocks while gone for that hour. Just then they started to pull their sweat pants down-not wearing underwear-as their big dicks seemed to be semi hard as they told us ******* white jocks to join them by getting naked as well-saying they get turned on seeing our small white dicks get hard as we stare at their much bigger black jock dicks.
Saying further that they decided not to ask if we wanted to get on our knees and blow their sexy dicks-but to tell us to get on our knees and blow their sexy black dicks-saying they want to see if us sexy white jocks can deep throat their huge black dicks-just as Sexy white chicks and their hot sexy white jock brothers love doing-saying they becum close jock friends with all the white jocks
This belongs on a gay site. Ridiculous.

Part 2…Saying they becum close jock buds with all the white brothers who have those sexy white sisters-saying to these white brothers that they could really enjoy getting deep oral blowjobs from these sexy white brother jocks-knowing that immediately their xl black dicks will cause them to becum totally adickted to Xl black Dick- before their sexy white sisters becum such big black Dick whores that their sisters hungry tight pussies will naturally beg for long hard black Dicks-so that their sisters pussies are happily popping out black boy babies. Then the black jocks ask the white jocks if they have a clue where their sexy hot white slutty girl friends went for over an hour❓Just then telling these white jocks how proud they are by them giving up their girls pussies so they can concentrate on one major turn on-becoming hot white jock cocksuckers-just as their sexxie hot white girl friends have becum-and that that one hour was all their black dicks needed to own the white jocks former girl friends pussies. Saying their big black dicks will be happy up their newly owned white chick assholes and pussies and white jock boys Fuckin sweet pink tasty fuckholes. Saying their new white slutty pussies should all be popping out those fresh black baby boys.
Saying further that their newly owned white jock boys will walk around the sexy boys locker room with their black seed drippping out of their pink assholes as they introduce any and all new white jocks to their very hot huge Dicked black jocks-saying to these white jocks not to be embarrassed if their small white jock dicks start to get hard. Saying that the black jocks will know they are nice and horny white faggott jocks that love black Dick jocks‼️

I want to sign up for the program please !
Hey sexy baby. I’m loving your hhott pics especially your black owned bar code.

About a year ago me and my sexy white college jock buds went to a local gay bath house for this special interracial sex party where there were supposed to be a ton of sexy black tops for the hot sexy white bottom dudes-especially marketed/advertised to us white college jocks. They had it smartly worked so that us white college jocks could post naked pics and videos of ourselves and direct them to the black dudes of our choice-many were sexy black college jocks! It was suggested that everyone wear a blindfold since the college jock community is very small and we could protect our privacy better. Anyway me and my sexy white jock wrestler buds found a sexy hot college black jock group that we were totally turned on by and we all exchanged pics/vids. Then we were to meet on a sat afternoon at our favorite sexy local bath house. Us white jocks booked this double size sling room and called the black jocks giving them our room number as they told us they’d be there in 10 mnts and for us to start partying and that when they arrived they were going to s**m us hard and give us G. So they came in and we all started partying and just as they were about to
s**m us they said they’d like to mark our inside of our thigh with a marker that would wash off in a few days-this marker was to be a number-kinda like a branding that cattle get. We didn’t feel comfortable with doing that especially seconds b4 they were going to turn us into total sexy obedient Fucking black dick loving pigs! So they said to forget the s**m and forget about their huge black dicks as they were leaving-unless we agreed to play by their rules.
So as we were thinking about it they decided to give us G to relax us saying we would make the right decision while on G.
So they did their shot of G first then us white jocks second as they showed us their marker pen-saying it’s no big deal. Then asking if those of us that had hairy assholes if we followed their demand and shaved them perfectly smooth-and we said yes as they turned us over to inspect our assholes. About 5 mnts later as we were sucking their huge black dicks they could tell the G was kicking in because they were deeply dickin our throats as we were moaning as they said we should get injected right now so we could give them total use of our hot sexy jock bods that really need their huge black dicks. So we agreed to their injection and just as they completed injecting all of us they had three of us get in the three slings securing our ankles and wrists while inserting a butt plug in our mouths taping it securely. Then they tied us three that were on the bed securely to the bed stuffing our mouths also with butt plugs and securing the butt plugs with tape.
Then they spoke to each of us about their newly re-thought numbering plan. They opened this black case saying they brought their special heavy duty branding device-quite like the ones that cattle get branded by. Saying they make a dedicated habit of branding EVERY white college sexy jock boy they play with. Long story short they used their brander on our sexy freshly shaved asshole area and also on the back of our necks-making it highly visible! The branding did burn for about 10 mnts as they said our bar code branding should last about 4-6 months. And how exciting it will be for us to be naked in the locker room and showers as everyone can see our branding bar code and that we would probably see other naked jocks with a similar branding mark and that eventually

About a year ago me and my sexy white college jock buds went to a local gay bath house for this special interracial sex party where there were supposed to be a ton of sexy black tops for the hot sexy white bottom dudes-especially marketed/advertised to us white college jocks. They had it smartly worked so that us white college jocks could post naked pics and videos of ourselves and direct them to the black dudes of our choice-many were sexy black college jocks! It was suggested that everyone wear a blindfold since the college jock community is very small and we could protect our privacy better. Anyway me and my sexy white jock wrestler buds found a sexy hot college black jock group that we were totally turned on by and we all exchanged pics/vids. Then we were to meet on a sat afternoon at our favorite sexy local bath house. Us white jocks booked this double size sling room and called the black jocks giving them our room number as they told us they’d be there in 10 mnts and for us to start partying and that when they arrived they were going to s**m us hard and give us G. So they came in and we all started partying and just as they were about to
s**m us they said they’d like to mark our inside of our thigh with a marker that would wash off in a few days-this marker was to be a number-kinda like a branding that cattle get. We didn’t feel comfortable with doing that especially seconds b4 they were going to turn us into total sexy obedient Fucking black dick loving pigs! So they said to forget the s**m and forget about their huge black dicks as they were leaving-unless we agreed to play by their rules.
So as we were thinking about it they decided to give us G to relax us saying we would make the right decision while on G.
So they did their shot of G first then us white jocks second as they showed us their marker pen-saying it’s no big deal. Then asking if those of us that had hairy assholes if we followed their demand and shaved them perfectly smooth-and we said yes as they turned us over to inspect our assholes. About 5 mnts later as we were sucking their huge black dicks they could tell the G was kicking in because they were deeply dickin our throats as we were moaning as they said we should get injected right now so we could give them total use of our hot sexy jock bods that really need their huge black dicks. So we agreed to their injection and just as they completed injecting all of us they had three of us get in the three slings securing our ankles and wrists while inserting a butt plug in our mouths taping it securely. Then they tied us three that were on the bed securely to the bed stuffing our mouths also with butt plugs and securing the butt plugs with tape.
Then they spoke to each of us about their newly re-thought numbering plan. They opened this black case saying they brought their special heavy duty branding device-quite like the ones that cattle get branded by. Saying they make a dedicated habit of branding EVERY white college sexy jock boy they play with. Long story short they used their brander on our sexy freshly shaved asshole area and also on the back of our necks-making it highly visible! The branding did burn for about 10 mnts as they said our bar code branding should last about 4-6 months. And how exciting it will be for us to be naked in the locker room and showers as everyone can see our branding bar code and that we would probably see other naked jocks with a similar branding mark and that eventually

And that eventually we should see every naked jock displaying his personal sexy branding bar and number and that we will all know that we are owned by the sexy big Dicked black hhott college jocks!

It is a briliant idea, but for it to work there'd have to be a nation-wide registry maybe in the form of an app where women would report the dates of their periods so that the system can more or less calculate their ovulation days. Perhaps it'd be advisable for women to take a daily ovulation test of their vagina (you can get rapid tests, their similar to pregnancy tests) and report the result. Upon test submission the woman would receive a QR code without which she wouldn't be able to so much as leave her house, pretty much what they had with Covid in China. It's important to also ban birth control for sex encounters with coloured males.

This threat is not about gays and nobody wants to read about this. This threat is about white woman and black man. Please go to a gay forum.

In the internet you see sometimes captioned pictures about the black breeding program.
I think it's an very interesting idea.

How it works:
When a white female gets 18 until the age she can't get pregnant anymore there is a must to be sexually available for every black man from the black breeding program which wants to have sex with her. Also they can be selected to be available especially at their fertile times. Of course the sex has to be without condom and if possible completely unprotected. The black guys from the black breeding program have to be very healthy, in good body shape and very fertile. It is also possible for the women to volunteer for this program by themself. Also their partner can sign them to this program. It is a must for every woman to volunteer at least one time in their live. When the woman gets 40 she will be automatically registered for the program. Every woman can be selected multiple times in their live. Also after the baby bearing age of course.
Also there will be a lottery every month where one woman will be selected to have in their most fertile time without any protection monthly sex with black men from the program for their whole fertile live.

What do you think about this program.
Which woman would volunteer by herself and why?
When you as a woman volunteer by yourself and have to put a hot picture of yourself to the necessary formular, which one would it be?

I am very interested about your feedback.

In the internet you see sometimes captioned pictures about the black breeding program.
I think it's an very interesting idea.

How it works:
When a white female gets 18 until the age she can't get pregnant anymore there is a must to be sexually available for every black man from the black breeding program which wants to have sex with her. Also they can be selected to be available especially at their fertile times. Of course the sex has to be without condom and if possible completely unprotected. The black guys from the black breeding program have to be very healthy, in good body shape and very fertile. It is also possible for the women to volunteer for this program by themself. Also their partner can sign them to this program. It is a must for every woman to volunteer at least one time in their live. When the woman gets 40 she will be automatically registered for the program. Every woman can be selected multiple times in their live. Also after the baby bearing age of course.
Also there will be a lottery every month where one woman will be selected to have in their most fertile time without any protection monthly sex with black men from the program for their whole fertile live.

What do you think about this program.
Which woman would volunteer by herself and why?
When you as a woman volunteer by yourself and have to put a hot picture of yourself to the necessary formular, which one would it be?

I am very interested about your feedback.
I like this and wish I was younger to have been bread by black cock

Back