black boss/ co worker

!Ive fucked my husbands boss on numerous occassions and my husband has no clue that his boss and two of his co-workers are ******* the ******* out of his wife!My husbands boss even fucked me in his office while my husband was right below us on the production floor!!!!!

Oh fuck yes....good for you. That is fucking hot....my wife has done something similar and I loved it when I finally heard about it years later.

She dressed in a crocheted white short, but still work appropriate, dress one time that in the right light was slightly sheer, and she came home and excitedly told me how a few coworkers were obviously checking her out and talking among themselves about her.... loved it :happy: We talked about if she could fuck them and not have any issues, but that would have been tough.

1325-jpg.2058945

Thanks, it was!:)He used to bend me over his desk with my skirt flipped up and my pantyhose around my ankles and shove that big black motherfucker in me with the door closed and our coworkers just outside!:blackheart:
I've had sex like that with one of the ladies at my job. I would go to her office close the door behind me and she would pull my dick out and suck it. Then she would sit on the edge of her desk and I'd fuck her and cum inside of her. Then I go back to my office

Back