black boss/ co worker

1_6-gif.1478460

I not a boss but I had a couple offer me a job in the middle of sex and was willing to pay me handsomely to leave my job. Thing is, I don't mix business with pleasure.

i used to work at a&f and we had a black manager who was very casual with one of the other girls. i never found out for sure but there were rumors they were hooking up. and from the way they acted around each other id bet on it. the thing was that she was still in high school. dont know how old he was but i dont think he had been in hs for a looong time lol. otherwise i dont think ive ever come across co-workers hooking up.

Monique has had the pleasure of two of her co-workers

* fellow south african here (ons bly in krugersdorp, ek love als wat groot swart piel en wit poes betref; vroulief sê sy stel nie eintlik belang nie (afrikanse, konserwatiewe famielie ens), maar so af-en-toe wil dit half voorkom of daar tóg 'n bietjie belangstelling is van haar kant)...
★ what industry/type of business does Monique work at?
★ do any of her white colleagues know she has fucked 2 black co-workers?

* fellow south african here (ons bly in krugersdorp, ek love als wat groot swart piel en wit poes betref; vroulief sê sy stel nie eintlik belang nie (afrikanse, konserwatiewe famielie ens), maar so af-en-toe wil dit half voorkom of daar tóg 'n bietjie belangstelling is van haar kant)...
★ what industry/type of business does Monique work at?
★ do any of her white colleagues know she has fucked 2 black co-workers?
1 She does admin work for a large company
2 We suspect they do

Back