black boss/ co worker

tumblr_ojdy27a4yz1vifr6so1_400.gif
tumblr_oeyleaMwGW1vcpizro1_400.gif

When my boss or my coworkers want to fuck me they just grab my arm and say cmon and we go fuck!Im committed to being there for them when they need to release and get off,and they know that when they need to fuck my legs open for them!My husband has no idea that everyone I work with is destroying his wifes pussy every day at work 4,5 even 6 times a night Im being ******* off to a dark office or a quiet place in the warehouse or even the back seat of a car on break and fucked senseless by my black boss and coworkers!It makes me love my job!

When my boss or my coworkers want to fuck me they just grab my arm and say cmon and we go fuck!Im committed to being there for them when they need to release and get off,and they know that when they need to fuck my legs open for them!My husband has no idea that everyone I work with is destroying his wifes pussy every day at work 4,5 even 6 times a night Im being ******* off to a dark office or a quiet place in the warehouse or even the back seat of a car on break and fucked senseless by my black boss and coworkers!It makes me love my job!
You are a true whore wife.

Back