Black and white boys making out

Ah, the memory that invoked! The latex hood I'm wearing in my avatar picture was bought for a special night. Her bull brought over a few friends and I was wearing that hood. I was bent over a footstool (hassock) and used by I'm not sure how many different males. We call that footstool the breeding bench now.
"not sure how many different males"... I am down with that. I had my 1st the summer before I started high school - I'll be 29 next month, so 14/15 years. for a year + of that time I was an *******, so I'd have to say maybe 500 different cocks in my ass....

"not sure how many different males"... I am down with that. I had my 1st the summer before I started high school - I'll be 29 next month, so 14/15 years. for a year + of that time I was an *******, so I'd have to say maybe 500 different cocks in my ass....
Not sure how many were different men and how many were repeats, but I was used a lot. With the hood on I didn't know who was there using me, I wonder if I meet any of them in stores or out and about. Are any of them seeing us and thinking "I fucked that sissy." or "That sissy swallowed my load."

Back