Black all male review.....omggggggg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christy4bbc, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Christy4bbc

Christy4bbc New Member

Awesome night at an all black male review.....my 6th now. Took 3 girl friends....love the looks on their faces as as those huge black cocks flopped out. Got a couple of private dances for us and wow.....each time a girlfriend would come back and say that was a Huge cock. I love the private shows so you can touch and the cocks

#1 Christy4bbc, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  2. pienman

pienman Active Member

Glad u got a dose... get one inside u

kathyforbbc and Hand Solo like this.
  3. EllaTwo

EllaTwo Member

Has that convinced your gf's to go black?

LonelyAussieSub and Hand Solo like this.
  4. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @ Christy4bbc, hit me up so I can give you and your gf's their own black male review up close and personal and I'll wave the price of admission on the first performance. Like the drug-dealers, the first hit is always free.

[​IMG]

5. pienman

pienman Active Member

I'll handle the weight with homie@bigblackbull76
    A brother cant handle all that white bread alone... lol

bigblackbull76 likes this.
  6. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yeah bruah, you might be on to something. We should advertise our own blacktowhite blackbull/BBC review on here and get a bunch of chics to sign up. Take the shit city to city and then we can get it both ways, money and pussy thrown at us.

pienman likes this.
  7. superdick33

superdick33 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hey black bull how do I get in to being a male dancer and what do I have to do?

8. alliyah

alliyah Well-Known Member Gold Member

lucky girls

theshaw81 likes this.
  9. pienman

pienman Active Member

That is a plan
    Check me out pienman on xhamster.com
    I need to gain some more weight tho & tone back up
    Email me

#9 pienman, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
  10. Christy4bbc

Christy4bbc New Member

Love this idea....go from town to town....I would so go!

bigblackbull76 likes this.
  11. bigblackbull76

US
    Ok - its settled then. Me and pienman already discussed about it offline from here and we gonna make it happen. First town we hitting is yours Christy4bbc. What town you in? You can hit me up P/M (click my name and start conversation). I'll send you some flyers to pass around to your girls. You need to find a venue to have it at also, we can rent a spot, or just have it at your place (probably best choice). SO WHATS UP?

LonelyAussieSub likes this.
  12. bigblackbull76

US
    wow - you are on a mission Miss Swallow. You don't have men in your town lined up outside your door and around the corner to experience the glory-hole of your mouth yet? If not you need to set that up. Also add a real-avatar pic for us to see that mouth you use to swallow all that cum with after all. How do you know your not just a sissy boi cuck on here perpetrating so he can get some big black meat stuffed in his mouth?

[​IMG]