Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
I'll handle the weight with homie@bigblackbull76
A brother cant handle all that white bread alone... lol
Yeah bruah, you might be on to something. We should advertise our own blacktowhite blackbull/BBC review on here and get a bunch of chics to sign up. Take the shit city to city and then we can get it both ways, money and pussy thrown at us.

bigblackbull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Love this idea....go from town to town....I would so go!
Ok - its settled then. Me and pienman already discussed about it offline from here and we gonna make it happen. First town we hitting is yours Christy4bbc. What town you in? You can hit me up P/M (click my name and start conversation). I'll send you some flyers to pass around to your girls. You need to find a venue to have it at also, we can rent a spot, or just have it at your place (probably best choice). SO WHATS UP?

bigblackbull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
wow - you are on a mission Miss Swallow. You don't have men in your town lined up outside your door and around the corner to experience the glory-hole of your mouth yet? If not you need to set that up. Also add a real-avatar pic for us to see that mouth you use to swallow all that cum with after all. How do you know your not just a sissy boi cuck on here perpetrating so he can get some big black meat stuffed in his mouth?