Birthday weekend on Jan 25 San Antonio

JandN4BBC

Male
From
TX, US
Well be in San Antonio on the 25th celebrating her 22nd birthday! Staying in hotel on the riverwalk! We will be bar hopping and walking all over San Antonio don’t know what else we’re gonna do just yet! But I would love to see her get blacked for the first time! Before she joins the navy!

Well be in San Antonio on the 25th celebrating her 22nd birthday! Staying in hotel on the riverwalk! We will be bar hopping and walking all over San Antonio don’t know what else we’re gonna do just yet! But I would love to see her get blacked for the first time! Before she joins the navy!
She’s sexy as hell

happy cake day! good luck! I hope she gets the bbc she deserves for her bday! she has an amazing body! bbc will love her

Remember once she goes Black and gets a taste of a black lover.....the black seed has been literally planted......now she's heading off on her own into Military?....Your going to have lots to jerk off about when shes gone for sure and she will definitively not be jerking off...more seeding if anything.

Hey my birthday the 27th let's make it a BBC date

Back