Birthday gangbang!

anitabiggun

Couple
White couple from Charleston, West Virginia. Wifes birthday is at the end of October. I (husband) would like to arrange a surprise birthday "GANGBANG" party for her with 5 or more BBC's. Willing to travel to surrounding states (Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky). If you are in a position to arrange such a party please contact us.

White couple from Charleston, West Virginia. Wifes birthday is at the end of October. I (husband) would like to arrange a surprise birthday "GANGBANG" party for her with 5 or more BBC's. Willing to travel to surrounding states (Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky). If you are in a position to arrange such a party please contact us.
Lesson learned - invite about 5 extra people because people bail and no-show. I had one that was suppose to be 7 men and only 3 showed.

I would be careful about setting this up as a surprise. I get intent but a gangbang is overwhelming and I personally would have to brace myself way ahead of time if I was going to commit to it. I wouldn’t like that being thrusted on me and I would hate the pressure of having to do it so I didn’t waste everyone’s time.

Back