Bimbos

If anyone is thinking ? about( bimbofication), or any type of plastic surgery other than for health issues, it’s dangerous, expensive and it will become an addiction.

Most men, including myself I don’t find bimbofication attractive. It’s like Barbie dolls on steroid about to pop, or surgery went bad n a Frankenstein has emerged.

Be content and happy ? with what you have, and the way you look. Once your skin goes under the knife, you will never be the same, and you will always be seeking another improvement... nothing like natural.

Don’t do it....

If anyone is thinking ? about( bimbofication), or any type of plastic surgery other than for health issues, it’s dangerous, expensive and it will become an addiction.

Most men, including myself I don’t find bimbofication attractive. It’s like Barbie dolls on steroid about to pop, or surgery went bad n a Frankenstein has emerged.

Be content and happy ? with what you have, and the way you look. Once your skin goes under the knife, you will never be the same, and you will always be seeking another improvement... nothing like natural.

Don’t do it....
I surely won't. Lol. But women have been working hard at improving their looks since they discover make-up. Of course, men have a good amount of responsibility for these changes. Or why do you thing women did not wear trousers until... 20th century? Why have Chinese women been ****** into tiny platform shoes, or Westerners into high heels in the 40s-50s? Nowadays, celebs are continuously imposing new standards. To some extent, I appreciate the effort they voluntarily take, and find most of them still very sexy. But agree with you on the effects on health.

Back