Biggest BBC ever taken....?

Mr WOW . came thru a GH and took my breathe away . a solid super thick 10 that almost scared me. . but my only regret is I was so overwhelmed I forgot to give him my number. . but a cum machine
Cum is always erotic. One of my Marine’s got a Black bf who was a cum machine, as wanted me to cum lick her while he took her doggy style so she could feed me his cum afterwards

My wife and our good friend Trè and his incredibly HUGE BBC. She is almost 6 feet tall and can’t even get her hand around it. The picture just doesn’t do his size justice, it has to be the most thick cock on earth, 13-14 inches when fully erect and thick as a spray paint can. He punished her pussy as I watched in awe. Fantasy became reality.
So fucking beautiful! I would love to watch her being fucked by his huge black cock.

Trust me... 'WE' DO EXIST!

Please login or become a member to view
Please login or become a member to view
This for me is super sexy

Yeah, I think a lot of people just like throwing out 10" or 11 inch that because it "sounds cool". Like you said,9+ is big already but a lot of ladies and men included like to exaggerate it even more

But if there really is someone with 10+ they could win 10k, so whatever women on here who claim that all it takes some proof which no one has provided
Needless to say I would want this bbc more than once

Back