Biggest BBC ever taken....?

Trust me... 'WE' DO EXIST!

Please login or become a member to view
Please login or become a member to view
Hope her cuck had fun filming that

Lol, okay, sure you have...

Has nothing to do with my own endowment, I'm actually too big for a lot of women

Just saying 11inches is an exaggeration and either humanly impossible or so rare that you wouldn't say you seen multiple men with that. It's just a common misconception that a lot of people run wit because it sounds cool I guess...
Mandingo isn't even 11 inches

Lol, longer than a ruler...and of course no proof ever

But whatever floats your boat
Long live the fantasy

This topic is the most White People ******* I've ever heard lmaooo ....
I swear they have a weird fascination with black dick sizes so much that they are willing to exaggerate to 'extreme lengths'... pun intended 😂

I've never been around so much bizarre Fascination and nonsense until I joined this website

Last edited:
Just saying 11inches is an exaggeration and either humanly impossible or so rare that you wouldn't say you seen multiple men with that. It's just a common misconception that a lot of people run wit because it sounds cool I guess...
Mandingo isn't even 11 inches

EXACTLY.

Who TF are all these people carrying around a tape measure?? 😂😂😂

Do yall UNDERSTAND how much difference ONE inch makes for a woman's vagina??

Considering that the average male penis size is between 5 to 6in... 7in is actually considered bigger than normal.

8" to 8.5"( which is my range) is statistically in the top 5%< of male dick sizes.

damn near every woman I fuck I'm banging that fleshy bump in the back of her pussy
(most guys don't even know what that BUMP feels like lol)
Women know what I'm talking about 😏

once you start talking about 10"+ we're talkin about 1% or LESS of all Men in Humanity... which is extremely rare!

but people on his website they just act like anything that's big and black is automatically 11" smh... 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

Folks, that "11 inch monster" you met prob had an above-average 9"dick, seriously

Or, like Larry David said in Curb Your Enthusiasm... maybe your woman just has a very LARGE VAGINA 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
This topic is the most White People ******* I've ever heard lmaooo ....
I swear they have a weird fascination with black dick sizes so much that they are willing to exaggerate to 'extreme lengths'... pun intended 😂

I've never been around so much bizarre Fascination and nonsense until I joined this website
Well i see that pov but guys just have to know their official measurement for ego purposes and if youvget.

Back