Biggest BBC ever taken....?

We are small you know where. I embrace it. And now have happily learnt to flaunt my tiny penis (when not caged) to my wife and her bbc loveits just gettin
I just don't know how much longer I can resist. I feel like I'm getting so close to breaking, and if they really are commonly that big it might finish me. I'm just scared because if I do give in Ill probably feminized whether I want to or not. I just don't want to give in, I can't believe white girls secretly would pick bbc over whiteboys. Just wish there was irrefutable proof.

It's legitimately scary though, I mean I don't think it's true but if it is...I.....I...dont know what even to do....it really makes you feel small...you know where
It does make you feel small, yes. But it’s not about your size brother, it’s about what you do with your hand. It always has been. You can satisfy a white woman the same way a black man can. A woman of the same race can relate to your culture a bit better because she was born into it and doesn’t care about the size of your penis. To try to integrate yourself into another culture is very exciting. New things turn women on.

I took a giant 11 incher in Vegas a cpl nights.

View attachment 2383803
I watched my wife take the biggest cock I have ever seen I guess about 8/9 ins long but really wide.
He put it up her arse, all the way.
watching His cum running out and Her bum gaping was such a lovely sight.
Especially when She asked him for seconds, and looked over Her shoulder with a wicked grin on Her face .
As this was at an arranged black cock gang bang at first there were 10/15 guys there, with another 10/12 arriving around midnight.
There were 3 other woman there, My wife seemed to be the most popular, She fucked all of them, some twice.
She was very sore for a few days, but loved the experience.
She said “ I am up for that again “ .
We did go back again but the crew was less in number the next few times we went back.
Amazing nights We both so enjoyed 👌👌👌😜

Last edited:
im 112lbs/ 5'2" but would wanna try a 14 on for size. ... only up to 10 so far

by my calculation: you’re 5’2”; you want to try to take a 14” cock.
That’s 22.6% of your body height.

Maybe 14” is too much for your little body?

Back