Big time fantasy of mine

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
It's about a girl I know who looks amazing in a dress and loves big dick but claims she doesn't like black guys. She is 5'10 very tan and has stunning long legs and she's also a doctor. I imagine her walking down the street on the way to her downtown clinic wearing a very sexy dress. The black men all watch her and openly check her out and she is creeped out by it. But she walks by an alley and one of the black men takes his bbc out and she sees how big it is so she gets curious and even wet. She then walks past another alley and sees a couple of homeless guy wearing skimpy underwear and she sees how big their black dicks are so she strikes up a conversation. Then, they seduce her with how big they are and curiosity gets the best of her so she just takes it right there in the alley with the bbc strangers. So hot to imagine.

Last edited:
It's about a girl I know who looks amazing in a dress and loves big dick but claims she doesn't like black guys. She is 5'10 very tan and has stunning long legs and she's also a doctor. I imagine her walking down the street on the way to her downtown clinic wearing a very sexy dress. The black men all watch her and openly check her out and she is creeped out by it. But she walks by an alley and one of the black men takes his bbc out and she sees how big it is so she gets curious and even wet. She then walks past another alley and sees a couple of homeless guy wearing skimpy underwear and she sees how big their black dicks are so she strikes up a conversation. Then, they seduce her with how big they are and curiosity gets the best of her so she just takes it right there in the alley with the bbc strangers. So hot to imagine.
They will have her sooner than you think

Back