Big cock will break in. What does it mean pls?

An user told us here on a reply that, if my gf receives a much bigger cock first time, the cock will break in. We are both confused.
She gets orgasms with my 6.3, but what could / will happen, if she takes an eg 9 inch BBC?
Can any pussy take huge, does it stretch, feelings, changes?
We read also that, if she gets fucked by a huge one she could get into BBC addicted delirium?

Really super appreciated to receive some consolidated experience / stories.
Thank you so much in advance for your efforts and replies 🙏🏼

"Break in" or "Broken in" means that her pussy will be more stretched out by way of it being used regularly by a big black cock. When you try to fuck your GF after she has been habitually used by a BBC, she will hardly feel your smaller size cock inside of her. She could become addicted to BBC because of the many orgasms and pleasure that she gets ONLY from BBC. She does not get this type of delirium from a smaller white cock. BBC will possess her thoughts it is all that she will be thinking about when it comes to sex.

What she can take depends on how tall she is and how narrow her pussy entrance is. I have 19cm thick cock and breaking in happens with thick cocks because the head has to be thick. What you need is girth to length ratio. The delirium only happens when she is psychologically ready. A good bull knows how to do that and it makes all the difference. Your actions as a cuck are important for her to enter into a delirium. If she gets properly aroused days in advance with psychological preparation she will be cumming just from me laying hands on her. Blindfolded eyes, surprise her with sex. Have sex, invite bull without her knowing, quietly swap with bull, she will lose her mind over unexpected penetration by the bull. First time has to be special. Condom removal during her squeels and her begging for me not to cum in her. There is plenty one can do to drive a woman mad for big cock. Depends on her libido too. On her personality. On her interests. Many factors are at play here and they have to be tuned like a guitar so when I break in she sounds like one. That is why finding a good bull is hard. Finding a big cock one is easy but sex without psychological connection is like eating sand or fucking a baseball bat.

The more sex with the bulls she has the less she will enjoy smaller cock but if she stops her pussy will readjust back to smaller size. So if you are 6,3 go with 7 to 8 first if you cannot have REGULAR bull. Don't be led on by size. If its too big 8-9 inches, it will hurt and will be the end to the kink. If it is thick and the bull is dominant; for the first time she will have a wild time. If you cannot have a bbc often, going for big will stretch her but then you will slowly stop interesting her sex wise. If you cannot provide dominant bull REGULARLY when she is stretched she will start losing interest in you and will get annoyed for many reasons.

The longer dicks are for extra psychological pleasure where the idea of not being able to fit in balls deep turns her on. If cock is thick her vagina will stretch sideways and will be shorter. So thick cock can be short but thin cock HAS to be longer. She would have the stretch and the appeal of not being able to go balls deep in either case. The other thing many ignore is hardness. Look for a hard cock. It can be big but if it is not hard she cannot ride it well. Bull would have to be able to lift her up and rail her against the walls, ceiling, tables, doors. You get me. Stiff big cock over floppy huge cock. She will appreciate details because bull has to be a bull. A raw dominant power that overhelms her and makes her feel small, safe and secure and in return she gives herself to his dominance.

The world is not ideal so people sacrifice certain preferences. In my experience, psychologically savvy, dominant bull generates more pleasure then otherwise standard BBC. Finding one is luxury but it is up to you to accept or refuse it.

For example, I am thick and so far only good feedback because I tune the couple and she cums in delirium from idea of being owned by a big cock rather than actually being owned. It is all in your head and thats what most of people in lifestyle seem to forget or are unaware of.

Last edited:
"Break in" or "Broken in" means that her pussy will be more stretched out by way of it being used regularly by a big black cock. When you try to fuck your GF after she has been habitually used by a BBC, she will hardly feel your smaller size cock inside of her. She could become addicted to BBC because of the many orgasms and pleasure that she gets ONLY from BBC. She does not get this type of delirium from a smaller white cock. BBC will possess her thoughts it is all that she will be thinking about when it comes to sex.
What will make a difference? 1 or 2 inches more?
How much can a pussy stretch?
She is slim and has very tight lips?
We are afraid that it will hurt and she has no fun?!
Oh you mean if i put my 6.3 in her pussy after having sex with a 9“ she will have a problem to cum again with me?
She would really like to know, what can open, break in, or change with her puss?

What she can take depends on how tall she is and how narrow her pussy entrance is. I have 19cm thick cock and breaking in happens with thick cocks because the head has to be thick. What you need is girth to length ratio. The delirium only happens when she is psychologically ready. A good bull knows how to do that and it makes all the difference. Your actions as a cuck are important for her to enter into a delirium. If she gets properly aroused days in advance with psychological preparation she will be cumming just from me laying hands on her. Blindfolded eyes, surprise her with sex. Have sex, invite bull without her knowing, quietly swap with bull, she will lose her mind over unexpected penetration by the bull. First time has to be special. Condom removal during her squeels and her begging for me not to cum in her. There is plenty one can do to drive a woman mad for big cock. Depends on her libido too. On her personality. On her interests. Many factors are at play here and they have to be tuned like a guitar so when I break in she sounds like one. That is why finding a good bull is hard. Finding a big cock one is easy but sex without psychological connection is like eating sand or fucking a baseball bat.

The more sex with the bulls she has the less she will enjoy smaller cock but if she stops her pussy will readjust back to smaller size. So if you are 6,3 go with 7 to 8 first if you cannot have REGULAR bull. Don't be led on by size. If its too big 8-9 inches, it will hurt and will be the end to the kink. If it is thick and the bull is dominant; for the first time she will have a wild time. If you cannot have a bbc often, going for big will stretch her but then you will slowly stop interesting her sex wise. If you cannot provide dominant bull REGULARLY when she is stretched she will start losing interest in you and will get annoyed for many reasons.

The longer dicks are for extra psychological pleasure where the idea of not being able to fit in balls deep turns her on. If cock is thick her vagina will stretch sideways and will be shorter. So thick cock can be short but thin cock HAS to be longer. She would have the stretch and the appeal of not being able to go balls deep in either case. The other thing many ignore is hardness. Look for a hard cock. It can be big but if it is not hard she cannot ride it well. Bull would have to be able to lift her up and rail her against the walls, ceiling, tables, doors. You get me. Stiff big cock over floppy huge cock. She will appreciate details because bull has to be a bull. A raw dominant power that overhelms her and makes her feel small, safe and secure and in return she gives herself to his dominance.

The world is not ideal so people sacrifice certain preferences. In my experience, psychologically savvy, dominant bull generates more pleasure then otherwise standard BBC. Finding one is luxury but it is up to you to accept or refuse it.

For example, I am thick and so far only good feedback because I tune the couple and she cums in delirium from idea of being owned by a big cock rather than actually being owned. It is all in your head and thats what most of people in lifestyle seem to forget or are unaware of.
thank you so much for the detailed reply. kisses!

she is 170cm tall and she has a slim trained body and very tight pussy and lips.

how thick is yours? and we believe thickness is more important than length.

i really got your point and where you are coming from. ok we got it to take smaller first. what will help to make it super interesting for here and take her the scare.
ofc cock has to be hard. she loves riding and petting balls while do so.

we are interested now with your long an good texts. seems you got experience.

Last edited:

Couldn't have said it any better.

Seduction within the mind is really where all the Magic happens, as it eases the ladies anxious rich mind.

Vaginas stretch for Babies to come out, so if she isn't turned on properly, it'll be a bit uncomfy.

To the thread starter, if you have trouble visualizing I'd say start there 1st (Checkkng your favorite Interracial Videos then pretending it's you but with a dildo) and experiment with Dildos that give the ideal, or near ideal size so she can get a Mental idea of what sex with a Bigger guy will feel and be like.

Hopefully this helps 🙂.

I can attest that in my experience, using exclusively large black dildos, that while I can still have orgasms with my husband, I cum longer and much harder while being stuffed with a large realistic black dildo. I still feel my husbands cock, but my pussy just doesn’t grip it like it used to. Make sense?

Re: samgorzilla... A pussy can stretch a lot, just as it does to give birth to a baby. A tight pussy will stretch during sex, if there is a little discomfort at first, it is not the type of discomfort you feel from a body injury but it is more like the discomfort you feel from strenuous exercise with heavy weights and your body feels rejuvenated afterwards. To answer your question, a BBC an inch longer and an inch thicker than your smaller white cock can stretch her enough that she will hardly feel your smaller white cock inside her when you have sex with her. The caveat here is that the BBC guy would have to be sexing her on a fairly regular basis to get her pussy stretched out like that. Remember, a pussy is pretty elastic in its nature, because a pussy that is not used for a long while regains a pretty fair percentage of its tightness again.
BTW: Your GF looks fantastic, like a super model. :)

Last edited:
I agree here after 8 black men my hubby doesnt feel like it used too

Couldn't have said it any better.

Seduction within the mind is really where all the Magic happens, as it eases the ladies anxious rich mind.

Vaginas stretch for Babies to come out, so if she isn't turned on properly, it'll be a bit uncomfy.

To the thread starter, if you have trouble visualizing I'd say start there 1st (Checkkng your favorite Interracial Videos then pretending it's you but with a dildo) and experiment with Dildos that give the ideal, or near ideal size so she can get a Mental idea of what sex with a Bigger guy will feel and be like.

Hopefully this helps 🙂.
Why take all the anticipation and surprise from it? She can be eased by other means. Meanwhile, let her wonder. ;)

Back