Big Black Dick in Albuquerque

EpicCouple

Couple
From
NM, US
Big Black Dick hungry? Why wait? I’m the dickalicious Dicktorious, a hung black stud in Albuquerque, NM. I have a exceptionally large penis for a slim guy, but also (and most importantly) I possess the knowledge & skill to use it properly. My thick black piece of meat will press against your vocal cords. It will be love at first suck. The magic properties of my huge ebony rod will own you and have ya addicted to serving BBC.

When your in Abq and ready to suck a big black cock PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Black Dick hungry? Why wait? I’m the dickalicious Dicktorious, a hung black stud in Albuquerque, NM. I have a exceptionally large penis for a slim guy, but also (and most importantly) I possess the knowledge & skill to use it properly. My thick black piece of meat will press against your vocal cords. It will be love at first suck. The magic properties of my huge ebony rod will own you and have ya addicted to serving BBC.

Hey man. I’d love to watch if you ever find a couple to do it with. I’m not tryin to be a creep or anything I’m just a voyager and love to watch a wife being seduced in front of her husband. If not it’s cool, I’m from the same state and wanted to give it a shot and ask

We are in n Albuquerque

Back