Big Black Cocks for your Enjoyment

As much as most look so yummy, the sizes are kind of scary, they are so big I would be afraid they could do damage
Yes some are huge and could hurt you it there like 12" my first wife made me take her bulls 11" in my ass I felt it would not hurt me as she took it fully all the time as I watch her always getting fucked by him I always got horny and jerked off cause they really would go at it She told me to let him fuck me as she wanted to watch so she lubed me up real good He first slowly got the head in my ass he was very thick and it did hurt some Then lillte by little he went farther each time in me till all 11" hit me hard I did feel pain but what could I do but let him finish off in me He had me pinned down and my wife was cheering him on tell him to fuck me hard Which he did after around 15 mins he truast real hard and he was going off in me After he pulled out it like I did not want to move or felt like I could not My insides started hurting I fel awful pain in me I went to the bath rooom set on the john and his cum dripped out of me as my hole was so expanded I took a mirror my hole was open like I could see up my ass and all his cum dripping out with ******* He tore something up in me I was sore for over a week but it healed up and I was fine after that I have had sex with many black men ever since but my anal hole it is more open it really does not close fully I guess because of him fucking me alot he would fuck both me and my wife as he lived with us I really looked forward to it even my wife would wear a big strap dick in me My ass became a pussy for the both of them To this day I have to wear womens depends as I leak out of my man pussy now all because of too many thick cock have fucked me over the years I can't hlpe how much I love to let a man fuck me now I wished I had been born a woman then I could have had black babies which happen with my first wife she had 2 and married the guy who first fucked me We are still friends and have 3 ways from time to time I love sex with all black me I am always giving oral sex to many black men I have as friends I suck more these days that being fucked Life goes on and its still good to enjoy my black friends and when they need oral sex I never turn them down and never will

I tried to get a nice range of black dick photos for you all. See them from a variety of angles. See them completly soft, yet still huge and hanging heavy. See some semi erect. See some fully errect and as big as your arms. And see some that have just depsoited seed into a lovely lady, maybe even a white lady ;0. So enjoy these nice BBCs.
exactly why I'm here.first time couple years ago now I want more.they are all so beautiful.

Attachments

• DSC_4643.JPG
    DSC_4643.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 79
  • 1117151435c.jpg
    1117151435c.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
What happened, why didn’t it last?
After 10 yrs and she had ******* by 2 different bulls she want to marry him so I let her go we are still friends we all have 3 somes a few times a year yet so all is good She always let them cum in her and I did not mind at all as I use to love to eat her bulls cum out of her We never knew who the ******* of the first one was but had dna on the last bull and 2nd baby was his I let her fuck any bull she wanted to and the all went off in her

Maybe even some guys..
YES
YES IT DOES MAKE ME FEEL WET TOO
I tried to get a nice range of black dick photos for you all. See them from a variety of angles. See them completly soft, yet still huge and hanging heavy. See some semi erect. See some fully errect and as big as your arms. And see some that have just depsoited seed into a lovely lady, maybe even a white lady ;0. So enjoy these nice BBCs.
OMG I WOULD WANT EVERY ONE OF THE TO SUCK AND BE FUCKED BY I LOVE LONG ONES IN ME

Back