Bicurious hubby wants to lick my cream off

sunnyPants

Couple
From
CO, US
I want to find a boyfriend to play with...hubby needs a partner. But....we need the right guy that’s open minded to fulfill our fantasies. Hubby wants me to lay on him with my ass in his face so he can watch me get stretched up close but wants to suck and lick my cream off our bulls cock. What to do to find the unicorn?

it is easy my wife slowly trained me to be a total cuck and once i accepted I have licked her while she fucks wit so many men so many times. Most men or bulls are eager to fuck the hubbies mouth and to see him lick up cum. Having a bull and hubby who interact makes things muc better and easier. It works well if the bul comes over and has hubby suck him since it creates a bond

I want to find a boyfriend to play with...hubby needs a partner. But....we need the right guy that’s open minded to fulfill our fantasies. Hubby wants me to lay on him with my ass in his face so he can watch me get stretched up close but wants to suck and lick my cream off our bulls cock. What to do to find the unicorn?
That is not what people mean when they say unicorn. Are you sure he is not using you're juices as an excuse to suck cock?

That is not what people mean when they say unicorn. Are you sure he is not using you're juices as an excuse to suck cock?
I think that in their case they are using the word in the correct context.
All we can do is hope that they find it.
And post the pic's!!

it is easy my wife slowly trained me to be a total cuck and once i accepted I have licked her while she fucks wit so many men so many times. Most men or bulls are eager to fuck the hubbies mouth and to see him lick up cum. Having a bull and hubby who interact makes things muc better and easier. It works well if the bul comes over and has hubby suck him since it creates a bond
I agree a 100%. I have sucked off several of my wife's bulls and it does create a bond. Though not all are interested in that and most when invited over for the first time are quite the gentleman and very polite and always asking if its ok to do this or that. Once I kneel at there feet and suck them off it really makes them comfortable to take charge and set the tone.

I’d do it for you both

Not sure what bulls you came across, but I assure you that statement about most men or bulls being eager to fuck a hubby's mouth is inaccurate. But I'll let that go and see what the masses have to say on that topic. However, I do hope they find what they seek.

Not sure what bulls you came across, but I assure you that statement about most men or bulls being eager to fuck a hubby's mouth is inaccurate. But I'll let that go and see what the masses have to say on that topic. However, I do hope they find what they seek.
I am 100% with on bout this bro...most men or bulls being eager to fuck a hubby's mouth is inaccurate.

I'll agree with both of you. My wife has been with over a dozen different black men and I have sucked three of them. There primary focus has always been on her. We like to have very open conversation first and I let them know what we are open to and what they are open to and I never cross there boundaries.

Back