Bi white boys?

You are a man after my own heart and have a beautifully contoured and deliciously fuckable bum too.

Here are some shots of mine

View attachment 3825141

View attachment 3825142

View attachment 3825143

View attachment 3825144

The boy I'm shown topping in the last shot was a highschool classmate and my closest male friend when he was 17 and I was 18. We were openly bisexual and freelanced occasionally as a couple for a wellknown gay art photographer. He paid us very well.
Love how your big cock looks!!

very nice - you made a great looking couple
Thank you Jenny.

You're the first woman (apart from my besotted exquisitely beautiful girlfriend at the time) who has said that my boyfriend and I looked great together, let alone nakedly and lovingly coupling and very openly orgasming together---especially when I was vigorously pumping my boyfriend's spunk out of him and sending it splashing all over his face and neck and superbly sexy chest.

It was such a turn-on for my girlfriend to watch me top him bareback in every conceivable (!) position that she straightaway wanted to threesome with him and me, a reckless but irresistibly alluring request which we as ardent and unashamed exhibitionists and voyeurs at sweet 17 eagerly and instantly granted her; with the result that I was treated to the most beautiful long drawn-out wankworthy man-woman erotically explosive bareback fuck I'd ever beheld. They made a truly glorious young couple, both visually and vocally, especially when they kissed while their beautiful bodies and genitals were so passionately interthrusting,. It was extremely trippy in the most erotic ways imaginable.

Over some 35 minutes my boyfriend fucked her brains right out of her sweet skull, finishing by pumping a massive load of spunk into the very back of her beautifully snug vagina to which I quickly added my own copious cumload while my boyfriend kissed me and pressed two fingers firmly up against my vigorously contracting pump-bulge just forward of my butt-hole.

Those were the days.

Last edited:
Any white boys like to suck and fuck BBC without a woman around?
Oh my how do I tell you... well I used to cross dress when I was like 8 yes old. I'm Latino. I would always sneak into my parents bedroom to wear some panties,thongs,lingerie ect.... this was when I was young... I first saw bbc when I was in my mid teens... it would turn me on so much... I loved seeing beautiful women suck fuck but mainly suck those big beautiful BBCs... I didnt know but.... looking back I get it.
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.
I felt feminine. I used to cross dress growing up but then it made sense... I've been loving BBC ever since and dream of meeting a QOS Wife!

I met a Black man who allows me to suck his cock. I love making him cum and he lets me swallow every drop. There are no women involved. For the most part I feel straight, but when I get between his legs all I want is his cock in my mouth. I like humiliation and I think it would be fun having a woman watch me be used.
Yes when ur sucking/worshipping you are the woman.

Any white boys like to suck and fuck BBC without a woman around?
Oh my how do I tell you... well I used to cross dress when I was like 8 yes old. I'm Latino. I would always sneak into my parents bedroom to wear some panties,thongs,lingerie ect.... this was when I was young... I first saw bbc when I was in my mid teens... it would turn me on so much... I loved seeing beautiful women suck fuck but mainly suck those big beautiful BBCs... I didnt know but.... looking back I get it.
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.
I felt feminine. I used to cross dress growing up but then it made sense... I've been loving BBC ever since and dream of meeting a QOS Wife!

You say that your first BBC experience was at 21, and that you had started cross-dressing at eight. Had you ever sucked/been fucked between eight and your first BBC?

HOT!!!

Back