Bi Thoughts to be With African America Ladies.

Margiejj

Female
I’m dating a very nice older gentleman …he is 60, I am 54. We get along very well, and with most of his friends and the wives. We are not married.

I’m becoming very attracted to several of the wives….bi thoughts that really excite me. I’m the only white person in the group. How best to pursue this…. I want to try and see what it would be like with one of the ladies in our group.

I’m dating a very nice older gentleman …he is 60, I am 54. We get along very well, and with most of his friends and the wives. We are not married.

I’m becoming very attracted to several of the wives….bi thoughts that really excite me. I’m the only white person in the group. How best to pursue this…. I want to try and see what it would be like with one of the ladies in our group.
Go For It!

Just ask your bull for permission.

Back