Bi- cuckold chat

It

started with me getting semi-erect at our gym
I’m worried nowdays with my fantasies I might get fully erect at the gym showers with hung black men walking around! in the service I was lucky enough not to get hard in the shower but I think my cravings have gotten a lot stronger as I’ve gotten older, I did sneak a ton of peaks though.

Last edited:
she dropped a remark about her wanting to play collegiate baskertball, said she'd have 2-3 black babies if she followed that path,, I got erect .
my wife returned to black after 5 yrs of marriage. she surprised me, she was chaperoning a church youth group with a dark, handsome black man. when the ******* went home, she stayed to clean up. he was shirtless in bib overalls.I knew him from the gym.

When I was married to my 1st wife I was in the locker room of the sauna, a very fit, all-over tan college kid toweled off his dong and scrotum in front of e
I’m worried nowdays with my fantasies I might get fully erect at the gym! in the service I was lucky enough not to get hard in the shower but I think my cravings have gotten a lot stronger as I’ve gotten older, I did sneak a ton of peaks though.

Back