Bi- cuckold chat

Would love to chat with you or anyone that would like to hear more about how this once totally straight, married, fit and attractive professional man has become a submissive bitch boi for our BLACK DADDY in the bedroom. I would not have it any other way. We have been with our BULL for 5 years and he is the only person that we have played with. For the first 1.5 years he and I would take turns double teaming my wife but a little after a year and a half he became more dominant and I started really liking being more and more submissive to him. He is a very muscular former football player and although I am muscular he is much more massive than me in every way. One night when we were all together he had me get naked on my knees and pull his cock out. He and my wife stood over me kissing and he told me to be a good bitch and get him hard so that he could fuck my wife. Hearing him be so dominant and assertive to me was intoxicating. After licking his balls, licking the length of his shaft and deepthroating him until I could taste his precum on my tongue I became hooked. There is SO MUCH more that has happened since then. Let's chat more about our experiences.
I'd love to be you

Would love to chat with you or anyone that would like to hear more about how this once totally straight, married, fit and attractive professional man has become a submissive bitch boi for our BLACK DADDY in the bedroom. I would not have it any other way. We have been with our BULL for 5 years and he is the only person that we have played with. For the first 1.5 years he and I would take turns double teaming my wife but a little after a year and a half he became more dominant and I started really liking being more and more submissive to him. He is a very muscular former football player and although I am muscular he is much more massive than me in every way. One night when we were all together he had me get naked on my knees and pull his cock out. He and my wife stood over me kissing and he told me to be a good bitch and get him hard so that he could fuck my wife. Hearing him be so dominant and assertive to me was intoxicating. After licking his balls, licking the length of his shaft and deepthroating him until I could taste his precum on my tongue I became hooked. There is SO MUCH more that has happened since then. Let's chat more about our experiences.
[/QUOT
Fabulous! He sounds like such a dominant Bullie! My wife was the driver behind my feminization but our Bulls invariably enjoyed dominating and using me sexually as well! I was a CD from my youth. My wife picked up on this and once she caught me crossdressing, it was game on. From panties, to hose and heels, makeup, chastity and hairdos, we work at making me as attractive to Bulls as she already is. The result is explosive sexuality and everyone gets deep satisfaction! We love the lifestyle of committed cuckoldry!

Back