Bi Bulls on B2W

Dominant Bisexual Bull here in Houston. Had fun owning a cuck from B2W couple of months back. Didn't get a chance to involve the wife, but hubby got plugged, beat with my belt and trained to deep throat Black cock and swallow cum like a good bitch. Glad to say I still got my bull charisma and intellectual charm. Makes the switch to dominant behind closed doors even more overwhelming and exciting. The nice guy from the parking lot still expects you to kneel when you get inside my place. A black chick told me I'm an Aries dominant after failing to control me with money and gave me a domination/submissive book to read. I learned I'm a Daddy Dom type, my flaw is I get bored of submissives easily. Growing up around hood girls made me crave resistance and challenge. Got the name "Dirty Red" from a chick who hated me at first, tried to intimidate me and then fell in love. Grandma caught her sneaking out of the house in the morning, didn't say a word to my mom. Rest in Peace Grandma, love you. So my preference spectrum ranges from red headed thick white women, short Latina women (Texas) and sassy dark skin Black girls.

P.S. Cuck wanted to serve me in front of a Black girl for some reason, almost got his wish. Ok that's enough of my tipsy ramblings.
P.S. Been to the doc since our encounter, clean dick, ******* pressure even lowered. Doc says reduce carbs, trainer says add protein also time to check T levels to keep that dominant energy from waning with age. I want more white holes for stress relief. I want a couple this time, don't hog my BBC to yourself faggot. Here's to more fun and safe B2W encounters in 2022. 🐂
What was the book?

Dominant Bisexual Bull here in Houston. Had fun owning a cuck from B2W couple of months back. Didn't get a chance to involve the wife, but hubby got plugged, beat with my belt and trained to deep throat Black cock and swallow cum like a good bitch. Glad to say I still got my bull charisma and intellectual charm. Makes the switch to dominant behind closed doors even more overwhelming and exciting. The nice guy from the parking lot still expects you to kneel when you get inside my place. A black chick told me I'm an Aries dominant after failing to control me with money and gave me a domination/submissive book to read. I learned I'm a Daddy Dom type, my flaw is I get bored of submissives easily. Growing up around hood girls made me crave resistance and challenge. Got the name "Dirty Red" from a chick who hated me at first, tried to intimidate me and then fell in love. Grandma caught her sneaking out of the house in the morning, didn't say a word to my mom. Rest in Peace Grandma, love you. So my preference spectrum ranges from red headed thick white women, short Latina women (Texas) and sassy dark skin Black girls.

P.S. Cuck wanted to serve me in front of a Black girl for some reason, almost got his wish. Ok that's enough of my tipsy ramblings.
P.S. Been to the doc since our encounter, clean dick, ******* pressure even lowered. Doc says reduce carbs, trainer says add protein also time to check T levels to keep that dominant energy from waning with age. I want more white holes for stress relief. I want a couple this time, don't hog my BBC to yourself faggot. Here's to more fun and safe B2W encounters in 2022. 🐂
if you come to south florida, we would gladly be available

Back