Bet gone wrong

It was a Saturday afternoon, I had just invited Travis, one of my coworkers to come to my place and play pool. This had to be about the 5th or 6th time he has been over now. We’ve been working together for almost a year now and we’ve become what I considered to be good friends. He has always showed respect towards me and my wife Jasmine. Each time he visits he would gifts us with a bottle of wine and occasionally roses. Now I personally don’t ******* wine since I’m more of a beer kind of guy however, My wife Jasmine makes sure it never goes to waste. Jasmine and Travis hardly ever talk to each other since she’s always out of the house when he visits. This time Jasmine was out working out at the gym. Once Travis arrived I greeted him at the door. “Hey Travis, good to see you my man"
Travis looked up and said “What’s up what’s up”. Travis was a big man with dark skin. He has to be about 6’ 4” and weight around 275 pound, almost all muscle. He was wearing grey sweats and black long sleeve. If I’m being honest, he’s a good looking man. I always wondered why he was still single at age 34. One time I asked Jasmine if she considered him good looking. She agreed with me and said he was hot. We’ve tried hooking him up with several of her friends however his relationships with them never last longer than a week. He seems like he doesn’t want to be tied down just yet.

Once I invited Travis inside my home he asked where he could place the bottle of wine and roses he bought for us. I told him to just set in on the counter. I then turned on the TV and played some music. While I was doing this, Travis was setting up the pool table. “What have you guys been up to lately?”
"Nothing much just the usual. Jasmine is almost done with college and we’re about done paying off our home. What about you? Have you found anyone special yet?” I replied.
“You know me, same ol same ol. I’m not ready to settle down just yet. I need to find me a Latina with a fat ass like Jasmine. You’re a lucky ******* of a bitch, you know that”.
I chuckled “I know I know, you remind me everyday asshole!”. We both laughed and began to play the game.
“So where is Jasmine anyways? She’s never here when I visit. Is she scared of me or something?”
“She’s at the gym right now, she’ll be here within an hour” I replied.
“Is this the time she usually goes? I think I might’ve seen her about a week ago”. “Yeah, she likes to get it done kind of early so she can relax the rest of the day” I replied.
“I see I see, what about you? Do you workout?”
I then laughed and said “Bro, look at me, does it look like I workout?”.
Travis chuckled and said “I guess not, but don’t you want to look good for Jasmine”.
“She doesn’t care about looks, she really loves me for who I am”. I replied. We both couldn’t control but laugh out loud. I was currently winning the game. Travis had only hit two balls in while all I had to do was hit the 8 ball in. I then said “Alright bro this is it, ready to lose again” as I hit the final ball in.
Travis rolled his eyes and said “ I let you win, I wasn’t even trying”.
I then said “ I’ve won like 10 games already while you’ve only won like 4 or 5”.
“Alright, alright. Asshole. Lets make it interesting then. Lets bet on the next game”. Travis replied. I asked what the bet was. Travies looked at me with a serious face and said “ If I win, You have to let me have my fun with your wife”. I paused for a second and waited for a laugh but it never came.
“You’re fucking with me right”. I replied.
He maintained his serious face and said “Nah, I’ve been wanting a piece of your wife since I laid my eyes on her”. I immediately felt my heart drop and felt like passing out.
“Tell me you’re just messing with me. I can’t tell if you’re serious”. I replied.
Travis then said “You can’t be that surprised Dave, you know I’ve been checking her out and even flirted with her in the past. I find your wife highly attractive, letting me fuck her once will give me the closure I need”. I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. Travis could tell I was pissed and then said “Fine, we don’t have to go that far. How about If I win the next game, Jasmine has to grab my cock. That’s it”. I wanted to kick him out of my house but before I said anything, he said something that caught my attention. “You haven’t even heard what you would get if you end up winning. If you do beat me not only will you get bragging rights but I’ll be willing to give you $10,000 today. I have the money to prove it”. I didn’t know what to do. If I lost, Jasmine would have to grab his junk. But if I win I’d be able to brag that I’m the better player at pool for the rest of the year and on top of that Travis would give me $10,000. Since I’ve been beating him the past few games, there was no way I’d lose, especially with this much at risk.
I took a big gulp and said “Fine, we have a deal but if you do end up winning, you have to get Jasmines approval otherwise she doesn’t have to do it.”
Travis let out a big smile and said “Okay, and if she does decide to grab it she can’t play with it otherwise she’s going to have to finish the job”. I knew that wasn’t going to happen since Jasmine is loyal to me. This bet seemed to be in my favor. There was no way I’d lose especially with the streak I’ve had. I started the game. Only a few minutes had passed and I was already in the lead. All I had to do now was make two balls in meanwhile Travis still had 4 to go. I felt confident with this game. It was now my turn. I made one shot. All I had to do now was hit the 8 ball. I took my shot but missed by an inch. Travis then looked at me and smiled as if he planned something. He made his first shot, then his second, then his third. I couldn’t believe how fast he caught up. He then said “Alright bro, ready to lose and watch your wife grab my heavy cock?” He hit the final ball and made it. I didn’t believe it. Was he messing with me all this time just so he could get to Jasmine? I immediately regretted making the deal.
I then said “Look man, I didn’t actually expect you to win, there’s got to be something else you want. How am I even going to bring this up to Jasmine? Her own husband is making her grab his coworkers junk. She’s going to hate the both of us for making such deal.”
Travis then replied “Nope, a deal is a deal. You shouldn’t have to worry much since you said she’s loyal. She’ll probably just laugh it off and say no.” I kept trying to offer other deals but Travis was determined. Jasmine was going to be home any minute now and I didn’t know what to do. I then decided to kick him out since there was no way he was going to change his mind. “Sorry Travis but you got to get out. You have disrespected me and my wife and I can’t have that especially at my house”. Travis then stood up from the couch and said “We have a deal, I offered you $10,000 meanwhile you offered me your wife’s hand. That’s even if she says yes. I’m not going to leave until we speak to Jasmine”. He looked like he was ready to beat me up. I knew I couldn’t stand the chance against him so I decided to stay quiet while we watched TV.

A few minutes pass and I could hear Jasmine at the door. I was sweating bullets. I didn’t know how I was going to bring this up.
Jasmine came inside and looked at the both of us “Hey guys, what are you watching?”. She was wearing light blue legging booty shorts and a small brown crop top T-shirt.
Travis then said “Nothing much, how was your work out?”
Jasmine then smiled and said “It was good, I’m just exhausted. Are you guys going to play pool? I’ll get out of your guys way.”
Travis then said “No, don’t leave, we were actually waiting for you to get here. Ain’t that right Dave.” I felt embarrassed and didn’t know what to say so I looked down at the ground.
Jasmine looked confused and asked “Wait for me? For what?” Travis and I looked at each other waiting for one to say something.
Travis then spoke up and said “Well since Dave is being shy I’ll just go ahead and say it. Dave and I made a bet. If Dave won a game of pool I would give him $10,000 butttt If I were to win… well.. I told him that you would have to grab my cock.” Jasmines eyes opened wide. She was left speechless and was waiting for us to laugh.
She then said “You guys are joking right. Dave isn’t so stupid that he would make that kind of bet.”
I then looked at her embarrassed once again and said “ I’m sorry darling, I really though I was going to win. I always beat him on pool. I didn’t know he even had the chance. But look, Travis said you don’t have to if you-.”
Travis then cut me off by said “Shhh, let me tell her. Alright Jasmine, you know I highly respect you and I find you madly attractive. I would do anything to find a girl like you. I understand if don’t want to do this. I don’t want you to feel pressured into doing something you don’t want to do. I just ask that you really consider this since I was willing to give your man $10,000. I also think this would also be a great opportunity to teach him to not make such wild bets.” Jasmine looked unsure at this point, she left the room to get some water and came back with the roses and wine Travis had brought.
Jasmine then said “You know what, I think I will do it. Dave you shouldn’t have made such a stupid bet. I’m also considering it since he always brings us wine and flowers. I can’t remember the last time you bought me flowers Dave.” Travis looked and me and shrugged his shoulders. I felt like a complete idiot for letting this happen. Jasmine then asked “So, where am I doing this.” I didn’t want them to take it to the bedroom so I said to get it over with and do it in the living room. Travis then stood In front of our couch and told Jasmine to come closer. He demanded that she take his pants off since he wanted to see her face when she pulled them down. Jasmine gave me one last disappointed look before she got started to slowly slide his sweats down. He was wearing skin tight briefs. I could see the massive bulge he had. He must’ve already been hard. It seemed like Jasmine was also surprised by his bulge since he hands began to shake. She then got on her knees and dug her finger tips underneath the top of his briefs. All three of us couldn’t believe what was about to happen. She the proceeded to slowly pull down his briefs. She had a hard time pulling them down since his legs were huge. I could tell he never skipped a leg day. When she finally got to the tip of his cock, his cock flung out and almost smacked her on the face. His cock was massive. His balls looked bigger three times bigger than mine. His cock had to be about 8 inched long. I don’t think neither of us had ever seen one this long in real life or even on the internet. Jasmine let go of his briefs and let then drop to the floor. She then covered her mouth with her hand. She then said “What the actual fuck! My girlfriends weren’t lying about you!” I couldn’t believe what I heard. Do her friends really talk about other men’s penises behind my back? Travis then gave her a big smile and sat down on my couch with his bare ass. Jasmine then moved closer while still on her knees. She then wrapped her small fingers around his cock and picked it up. Her jaw nearly dropped to the floor. She then said “This thing is fricking big and heavy”.
Travis then chuckled and said “And I’m not even hard yet.”
Jasmine then looked back at his eyes and replied “Shut up, this things gets bigger!? I'm going to have fun today.” And before I could tell her not to play with it, she began to stroke his cock. Travis then smiled and rested his head back. He knew she had to finish the job now. There was no going back. Jasmine was extremely focused now, she wanted to see how big his cock could grow. I could see his cock slowly growing larger and larger on her hands. She then needed to use both hands. Her light blue nails look sexy wrapped around his cock. At this point his cock stopped growing however he was already standing above 10 inches long. Jasmine looked satisfied with her work. I could tell she wanted him inside her. Her lips were wet and she was staring at his cock like she was in love with it. She then dropped it and said “ Alright, I think my work here is done. Dave I hope you learned a lesson today. I know I did.”
Travis then grabbed her hand and placed it back on his cock. Once she looked back at him he said “You ain’t done. You have to finish the job now.”
Jasmine then replied “What!? I thought all I had to was hold it?”
Travis laughed and said “You did until you started playing with it. Now you have to finish it.” Without hesitation Jasmine got back on her knees and got back to stroking his dick. I was so jealous. Jasmine never seemed this interested when we have sex. I couldn’t blame her, maybe she just wanted to get it over with. While she was stroking his dick I could see her hips and ass move from side to side as if she were excited. Travis and Jasmine were now locking eyes as she was massaging his balls with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. It seemed like the were about to make out so I decided to make a loud caught to let them know I was still in the room. Travis then rolled his eyes and said “Hey man, can you get Jasmine a cup of water with ice I think she’s getting tired.” I knew what he was doing, but I decided to hurry up and get her ******* anyways. As I left the room I could still hear Travis moaning. I was hoping he’d cum already so he could leave. Once I filled her cup up with ice Travis shouted “can you get me a cup of water with ice too”. I felt like something was up so I finished making her ******* and started working on his cup. We were all out of water so I had to replace the empty gallon for a new one. I tried listening in to the other room. Travis was now moaning louder. Then I heard something else. It was Jasmine, she sounded like she was gagging on something. I knew this wasn’t good so I finished his cup with no ice on it and rushed to the living room.

When I got back Travis had just pulled Jasmines head away from his junk. Jasmine’s ass was still in the air. This time however, her crotch area was soaked. Jasmine continued to stroke his dick and asked if I got their water. I got closer and I could see Jasmines saliva connected from her mouth to his cock. I couldn’t believe it. This wasn’t part of the deal yet I kept my mouth shut and handed them their water. Travis looked at his cup and said “There’s no ice in here. Get back over there and bring me some ice.” I grabbed his cup and returned to the kitchen. I needed a moment alone to collect my thoughts. When I got back Travis didn’t bother to pull her head away.
I handed him the cup, coughed loud enough for Jasmine to hear and said “here Travis”. I looked over at Jasmine and there she was sucking Travis cock. She was trying to deepthroat him but could barely get past the tip since his cock had a lot of girth. She knew I was there but decided to ignore me. His cock was now full of her saliva. She then slid her tongue down his balls and attempted to put them in her mouth.
He then rested his head back and said “Aghhh I’m about to cum.”
Jasmine then slowed down and said “Hold on I’m out of breath, I need my water.” I could tell she didn’t want it to end. She then slapped his cock on her face and compared it to her arm. His cock was both thicker and longer than her arm. Travis then grabbed his cock and smacked it on her face. He spread her saliva all over her face. But she was enjoying, she even stuck her tongue out for his to smack. I’ve never seen her act this way with me. She then continued to suck him and massaged his balls. This went on for another 10 minutes. She was now blowing bubbles on his dick with her saliva. She was way into this. She then began to stroke his dick faster and faster until finally Travis came everywhere. His cock was as hard as it could’ve gotten. His cock was red and full of veins. It really looked like it was going to explode. His cum ended up landing everywhere. More than 80% landed on Jasmines face. The rest of it flew above her, got on out carpet, couch and coffee table. I’m glad this was over with. I couldn’t believe it took him about 30 minutes to cum. Once he finished Cumming they both let out a long sigh like they just finished a hard workout.
Travis then looked at me and said “well aren’t you going to get the lady a napkin to clean this up?”

I then headed to the kitchen and brought back the whole box since I knew she was going to need quiet a few. When I got back Jasmines shirt was off. She was covering her 34 DD tits with one arm. Her face was now completely clean. I then asked why she took off her shirt and where his cum went. Jasmine then said “well you took too long and I had to hurry up and clean it before it dried up so I used my shirt.” When I looked at her shirt I could tell that she didn’t use that to clean up his cum. Her shirt was spot free. I then tried to grab her shirt but she moved it away before I could touch it.
Jasmine then said “Honey, can you start my bath? I need to clean myself up good after today.” Both her and Travis laughed. When I got back to the room both of them were missing. I then heard them near the front door. I tried sneaking in to hear what they were saying. Jasmines shirt was now on the table I quickly grabbed it and inspected it. The shirt had a few cum stains but I was positive none of it was from Jasmines face. I put the shirt back and moved closer to the door.
I could hear Travis talking “I had fun today, not just by beating your husband on a game of pool but mainly from getting a hand job and blowjob from my dream girl. You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting this.”
Jasmine then said “Me too Travis, I’ve been fantasizing and wanting to see your cock in person since my friends showed me your pictures.”
Travis laughed and said “They have my pictures? I bet you’ve dreamt of me when fucking your husband”
Jasmine laughed and said “I’ve tried! His cock is way too small to imagine you. He’s not even half your size when you’re soft. But now after seeing it in real life ill definitely be thinking about you more.”
Travis laughed and said "hold on I got something for you In the car." When he got back, he was holding a Vibrator.
Travis then said “Here I made this a few weeks ago hoping that this day would come. It’s a replica of my dick. You can use it when Dave isn’t around. Or you can tell him you bought it and wanted something new.”
Jasmine grabbed it and said “This looks just like yours. Did you mold it? Anyways I can’t have this. Dave will ******* me.”

Travis then opened the door and looked for me, he spotted me eavesdropping their conversation. “Alright Dave since you want to snoop around let me just tell you upfront, I bought your wife a toy. It’s her toy so she can do whatever she wants with it. Alright.”
I was scared he was going to hit me so I said “Alright Travis. Travis then smiled and said “what do you say for my kind act. I felt embarrassed and ended up saying “Thank you for buying my wife gifts.”
Travis the said “You’re welcome, make sure to use that on her tonight. She’ll love you for it.” Travis then gave me a hard slap on the back and gave Jasmine a big hug with both of his hands on her ass. He lifter her up with ease. Since her top was still off her tits were now touching his body. Jasmine then went upstairs while I was stuck cleaning up his mess. I could hear Jasmine use her new vibrator in the bathroom. From that day forward my life has changed. This was just the beginning.

Last edited:
The bet part 2

Once Jasmine finished her shower, I asked her why she decided to give Travis a blowjob. All she had to do was make him cum by a hand job. She then said it was taking too long and simply wanted to end it. I then asked her why her crotch area was wet. At first she hesitated but then she said “I was sweating from my work out.” I couldn’t believe it. She was lying to me. She then said “I’m not the one at fault. You made me do this stupid bet. I hope next time you’ll think twice." A few hours had passed, we were now laying in bed getting ready to sleep. Jasmine then said. “I’m sorry I touched another man, but a deal is a deal. I hope you can forgive me.” I knew I couldn’t be mad at her. It was my fault for making such bet. She then moved her ass towards me and started rubbing it against me. I then pulled her shorts off and put her in the doggystyle position. Her pussy was super wet. She asked me to eat it first. I got on my stomach and began to eat her. She must’ve loved it because I felt her move and moan a lot. When I came up for air I could see Jasmine was sucking on something. I then moved a little bit so I could get a better view. I couldn’t believe what I saw. She was attempting to deepthroat the dildo Travis bought her. She was trying to recreate what she did to him. I stopped eating her and tried to remind her who her husband was. I grabbed my dick and slid it inside her. She then began to moan louder and louder. I’ve never heard her moan this loud. Jasmine then moved her ass forward making my dick slip out. She then looked at me and told me to use her new toy on her. Even with her drool all over it I doubted it could fit inside her. I then grabbed it and slowly put it inside her. She then began to move her ass back and now the tip was in. She was having a hard time taking it however she managed to slide 6 inches inside her. That was already more that I had. After a few minutes of that I decided to stop since I got jealous. She was pretty much fucking Travis. I don’t know why I let it get that far. She ended up playing by herself for another 5 minutes before going to bed. A week passed and I’m now working with Travis. It was awkward talking to him. I really let Jasmine give him a blowjob at my own home. Travis saw me and pulled me aside. He then said “Hey man, I’m sorry about the other day. You know I’ve had a crush on her ever since we met. I knew I was going to do something with her one way or another. I just didn’t want to do it behind your back. You honestly shouldn’t have made such a stupid deal. I’m going to make it up to you tho. If it’s cool with your wife I’m planning on bringing one of my old girlfriends to blow you.” I didn’t know what to do. There was no way she’d say yes. Travis then said “Don’t worry about Jasmine. I’ll convince her to allow it. I’ll even say it’s my plan so you don’t get in trouble.” I then decided to go along with it since I felt I deserved the same treatment. A few days pass and now were going on a double date with Travis and his date. Jasmine and I got there first. I was anxious to see who his date was. He dated a lot of beautiful women in the past. Travis and his date finally arrived. It was Jasmines white friend Kate. She also had a sexy body with a fat ass. I was curious how Travis was going to pull this off. After we finished eating Travis offered to pay and gave all of us a round of shots. He then said “I’m having too much fun, why we don’t take this back to my place. I have all sorts of drinks and we can play some music.” Jasmine immediately said “Yeah why not, were not doing anything tonight anyways.” Travis then looked at me and gave me a quick wink before the ladies could see.” I followed Travis back to his place. When we got inside I could tell Travis really set the mood. He played slow jams, had the light pretty dim and even set the fireplace. After we all took a few shots, Travis got closer to Jasmine and whispered in her ear. She then looked at me and nodded back at him. Travis then got up grabbed mine and Kate’s hands and led us to his spare bedroom. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Travis then left us in the room and closed the door. Kate then pushed me to the bed and pulled down my pants. When she pulled down my underwear she gave me a weird stare and said "this is all I'm working with? This is going to be quick". She had only used two fingers since I was still soft. She was so hot. I’ve always fantasized about getting with her. Just as I was about to cum I heard something from the other room. I then stopped Kate and moved towards the door. Kate then said “Stop don’t you want me to make you cum” This felt like this was a distraction so I decided to ignore her and follow the noises. It was coming from the master bedroom. I then opened the door and found Travis laying back on his bed with his hands around Jasmines head. She was sucking his cock in the doggystyle position. Jasmine was still wearing her dress and thong but Travis on the other hand was completely naked. He was stronger looking without his clothes on. Jasmine then pulled his cock out her mouth and said “I can explain.” Travis then cut her off and said “No need to explain. I made a deal with your wife. She had to let you get a blowjob from her friend if she got to blow me again. Now Dave, you can either go home alone or stay and have a foursome with us.” I wanted to leave but this could be the only time I could fuck Kate so I decided to stay. I then laid next to Travis and watched Kate suck me while my wife sucked him. I couldn’t believe the size difference between the two of us. Here Kate was deep throating me with ease meanwhile Jasmine was having a hard time barely fitting the tip in. Just as I was about to cum again I decided to put it inside Kate. She laid down in the doggystyle position and let me slide it in. My cock went inside with ease. After 4 small thrusts I felt like coming so I had to stop. Travis then got off the bed and grabbed Jasmine. He then took her dress off and picked her up. He made it look easy. Jasmine then grabbed his cock and slowly slid it past her thong and now inside her. She was moaning loader than ever. I then tried to do the same thing but failed. I was too weak to pull the same move. Travis was now fully inside my wife. I could tell because his cock was covered in her cream. I’ve never seen her cum this much. Watching him fuck her made me almost cum. I quickly slid it back inside Kate making me cum inside her. Kate then pushed me away with disgust and asked me to get her a napkin from downstairs. When I got back Jasmine and Kate were now bent over on the side of the bed. They were taking turns getting pounded by Travis. This went on for 15 minutes. Once they finished in that position he then made them kneel and have them both blow him at the same time. Jasmine and Kate were loving every second of it. They were making out with his dick in between their lips. I wanted to cum again after seeing that. Jasmine and Kate covered his cock with their saliva. His cock looked like it was throbbing so much that it looked like it was going to explode. As Jasmine was attempting to deep throat him I could hear Kate whisper "I'm glad you finally listened. You needed BBC in your life. You've been missing out." Jasmine then nodded her head in agreement to what she was saying. Kate then bent over the edge of the bed and told Jasmine to put herself on top. Jasmine then bent over on top of Kate’s body. Both of their asses were wobbling. Travis then slapped both of their ass cheeks and left 4 big red hand prints. He then began to fuck both Kate and Jasmine. After a few minutes of that he finally came all over their asses. They all looked exhausted. Jasmine got up and licked Travis’s cum off of Kates ass. Kate then returned the favor. Once they finished licking each other off they teamed up and both cleaned Travis’s dick. They both licked his cock and occasionally tongue kissed each other. I didn't know Jasmine was into kissing other girls. They looked so sexy but I wish it was me that was getting sucked on. Kate then spit out some of Travis's cum back on his dick and let Jasmine swallow it. They were getting so nasty with it that I didn't know if they were cleaning him off or making it worse. Once we finished cleaning up and put our clothes back on. I asked Kate if she needed a ride. Travis then said she’s spending the night for a little extra fun. Jasmine looked jealous but kept her mouth closed. Once we got to the car I noticed Jasmines legs were shaking. I asked her if she was okay and she said “ I feel amazing, we need to do this more often.” I knew then that she officially became a BBC slut.

Last edited:
A few days have passed since I last spoke to Travis. Once I saw him at work I tried my hardest to avoid talking to him. I still felt embarrassed since he was able to please my wife better than I ever could. Travis then pulled me aside and asked if I was down for another foursome. I told him I was done with that and that it was a one-time thing. He then grabbed my shoulder and told me that Jasmine would want to do it. I hesitated at first but eventually changed my mind and told him that we'd meet him as his house. The day finally came. Jasmine was wearing a short black dress. She's never worn it out in public, and there was a reason for that. You could see more than half her breast. Not to mention the bottom of the dress ends right below her ass. A few small moves and her dress could reveal her whole ass cheeks. When we first arrived I noticed there was another car parked in his driveway. His date must’ve driven herself there. When we knocked the door a large black man opened the door. He had to be about the same age as Travis however this man was a bit on the heavier side. He looked at both of us and said “You must be Dave and you must be the beautiful Jasmine. Travis told me all about you.” He then grabbed her hand and walked her inside. He then took a quick peek at her ass as she was walking in. Travis never told me he was going to invite another guy. When I saw him I pulled him aside and asked him why he invited another man. He then explained that he never said who he was going to invite. Apparently the guys name was Desmond. They were friends for some time now. He then told me that if I didn’t want to be a part of it that I could leave. I definitely didn’t want to leave her alone with these two guys so I decided to stay and join them. Once Travis and I got back to the living room, we noticed Jasmine was sitting next to Desmond with his hand on her upper thigh. Travis cut me off and sat on Jasmines other side. I had no choice but to sit on the other side. She looked hot surrounded by two black men. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. We began taking shots and talking about each other. Both Travis and Desmond began flirting with Jasmine. I could tell she loved the attention. Jasmine was feeling herself and offered all three of us a dance. She stood up grabbed my hand and began dancing with me. The whole time she was facing me giving the guys a show. Her dress kept sliding up. It got to a point where she just left it up. Jasmine then guided me to my seat and moved towards Travis. She was wearing a sexy red thong. I barely recognized it since she hadn't worn it years. Travis then changed the music genre and played something more sexual. He remained seated. looked at his crotch, then back at Jasmine. She knew exactly what he wanted. She sat on his lap with her ass still showing and began grinding on him. They both looked like they were having a great time. When she stood back up I could see that she gave Travis a massive bulge. Desmond was the last one up. He stood up turned her around and began grinding on her. He got more aggressive with it as time passed to a point where if he didn't have his pants on, it would be considered fucking. She then took over and started twerking on him. Just as the song was over he, he turned her around and gave her ass a big slap. Her ass was left with a big red hand print. After a few drinks I knew it was time. Travis stood up and said “Alright I think it’s time we take this to my room.” We all got up and followed Travis. I was behind all of them. Desmond was walking my wife while grabbing her by the waist. When we got to the room Jasmine took off her heels and got on her knees. The three of us then got infront of her. Jasmine then began to pull down all of our pants. Both Travis and Desmond had massive cocks. I honestly felt embarrassed being the only one with a smaller penis. Jasmine was talking turns sucking all three of us. She then continued to suck Travis while giving me and Desmond handjobs. The comparison was insane. Desmond needed about three hands meanwhile one was more than enough for me. Watching Jasmine suck Travis while rubbing me and Desmond made me extremely hard. She looked so hot taking all three of us. Jasmine then began to move her hands faster making me cum. She moved her hand away before any of it landed on her. I couldn’t believe how fast I came. The other guys didn’t even look close to cumming. Since I was done already she used both hands on Desmond. He was loving it. Once I got back from cleaning myself up, all three of them were now setting up on the bed. Travis put Jasmine in the doggystyle position. He was about to fuck her while Desmond was about to shove his dick in her mouth. Travis then grabbed Jasmines phone and asked me to record them. I began to record them from afar. Travis grabbed his cock and teased her by moving it around her pussy. Meanwhile Desmond was slapping her tongue with his cock. She gave Desmond a smile and asked him to fuck her throat. Both Travis and Desmond nodded at each other and began putting their cocks inside her. Jasmine was taking both their dicks like it was nothing new to her. Travis slapped her thick ass and asked her who's pussy it was. She immediately took Desmond’s cock out of her mouth and said “It’s yours daddy.” I couldn’t believe those words came out of her mouth. Travis chuckled and said “That’s right” and began pounding her harder. She then began moaning harder and told him to keep fucking her harder. With each stroke he made I could see his big balls smack her clit. Travis grabbed her by the waist and began pounding even harder. She was cumming all over his dick. She was loving every second of it. After a few rounds of that it was now time for Travis and Desmond to switch. She was now licking her cum off of Travis’s dick. Desmond slapped her ass cheeks with his cock and began to slid it up and down her pussy. He was teasing her before putting it in. Jasmine then grabbed it and guided it it. Since he was thicker than Travis he was having a harder time sliding it in. After a few small strokes he eventually got his whole cock inside her. Desmond was working her back like he owned it. He made her legs shake like crazy. 30 minutes had passed and none of them looked like they were ready to stop. I didn't want to bother them so I decided to stay in the living room until she was done. That tuned out to be a big mistake. Another hour had passed and they were still having their fun with her. I then asked them if they were almost done but none of them responded. They were too in the zone. More time has passed and finally both of them grabbed Jasmine and put her on her knees. They were stroking their dicks until they finally cummed all over her face and chest. She smiled at both of them and swallowed both their loads. Travis then noticed me and said "Oh *******, you're still here? I thought you left like an hour ago." I then walked past him and asked Jasmin if she was ready to go home. She then explained to me that she wanted to spend the night since she was too tired but that I should go home. She told me that Travis would drop her off in the morning. I then pulled Travis aside and asked him why he wanted her to stay. He then told me he was doing me a favor since she was too tired and she had to clean up. I then asked if I could spend the night as well. He then grabbed my shoulder walked me outside and said "I don't have room for you buddy. Don't worry Desmond and I will take good care of her." Once he shut the door on me I knew I had no other option than to trust him and leave.

Last edited:
The next day came. It was 2 P.M. and Jasmine was still not back. I was beginning to worry so I decided to call her. She wouldn't answer so I called several more times. She then sent me a short video. She was still at Travis's place. In the video she said "Hey baby, were just having fun. Don't worry about me. Desmond is going to drop me off tonight. I love youuuuu." She sounded like she had been drinking. Before she ended the call I noticed some new faces in the background. All black men. They must've been Travis's buddies or something. I didn't like the idea of Jasmine being alone surrounded by strangers so I decided to check on her. Once I got to his place I noticed all the parking spots were taken. I had to park a block away and walk. Once I got to the front door I could hear Jasmine and the guy make a loud commotion. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. The noises were getting louder the closer I was getting. There was a bunch of clothes everywhere. I knew this wasn't good so I rushed to the master bedroom, took a deep breath and opened the door. When I looked inside my heart nearly stopped. Jasmine was on her knees surrounded by 8 tall black men. Everyone was fully naked. Majority of the men there were my coworkers. I felt embarrassed. This was supposed to be a secret between the 3 of us. After a few seconds passed once of the guys noticed me in the room and said "Oh *******! It's Davie! What you doing here my boy! Came here to watch your wife get blacked!?"Everybody in the room including Jasmine. I felt humiliated. Travis spoke up and told them to quiet down. He then walked towards me and pulled me out of the room. His cock was rock hard and full of saliva. I didn't notice he was talking to me. I was still looking at his massive hard on. He then grabbed my shoulder and said "Look my bad Dave, I was going to tell you but your wife insisted not to. This was all her idea." I then looked at him and said "Her idea? how did this even come up?" Travis then said "Well, I told her how lucky we were to get a piece of her and how some of our coworkers would ******* to get what I got. She wouldn't believe me and dared me to invite them so I did. Desmond also invited some friends, but don't worry only two of his friends showed up. Now, you can either take Jasmine with you and go home. Which will only lead to her doing this behind your back orrrrrr you can join us and record us." I really felt like I had no choice. I felt like even if I tried taking her home she would fight it in front of everyone which will only embarrass me more. I looked back at Travis and said "Fine I'll stay but she's coming home tonight Travis." Travis smiled and handed me his camera. There were already videos and photos taken on it. When we got back inside Jasmine said "Hey daddy." I then looked at her and said "Hey baby." Travis walked past me and back towards Jasmine. When he got back to her he grabbed her head and guided it towards his dick. He then said "She was talking to me David." The group quietly chuckled and continued beating their meat waiting for their turn. All of their cocks had to be more than double my size. I'm sure that at this point Jasmine would prefer to fuck any of them over me. Jasmine truly loved being a BBC slut. She made sure to please three guys at all times. The guys couldn't help themselves but to play with her tits while she was busy. After twenty minutes have passed one of the guys decided to fuck her while hold her up. He was clapping her cheeks louder and harder than I ever could. Her pussy lips looked tight against his cock. It looked like her pussy was made for his cock. watching Jasmines curl her toes in the air while getting fucked made me extremely hard. I didn't want the guys to see my small dick so I just kept it in my pants and continued recording. Just as he was about to cum, he passed Jasmine to another guy and let them take their turn. This went on until all of them took a turn. As I'm looking around the room I couldn't help but notice that all of their cocks were covered in Jasmines cum. Some guys were larger than other meanwhile some were bigger in girth. The smallest out of all of them was still considerably big standing at about 8 inches. Once the final guy took his turn he gently set my wife down onto the bed. She then got into the doggy style position with he head near the end of the bed. One of the guys got on the bed and made her arch her back. I've never seen her arch her back this good. Travis then moved towards her and told her to stick her tongue out. Once she did he proceeded to slap it with his cock. After the 5th slap he grabbed her head and slid his cock inside. She couldn't take it all yet he ****** her to take it. Her face was becoming red and she was gagging louder than ever. Once he finally let her breath it was clear she loved the feeling as she shoved it back in. She soon blew saliva bubbles on his cock. The guy behind Jasmine was close to cumming but right before releasing he pulled away and tried controlling it. It seemed like these guys were here for the long game. The next guy up was larger and thicker. Once he got on the bed he put one knee down and smacked her ass cheek with his cock. He then spat on his tip and started spreading it. Once he out the tip in I could see Jasmine soul leave her body. Once he finally put all 10 inches inside her, she let out a huge moan and asked him to fuck her harder. He must've took it as a challenge because he then grabbed her hips and began fucking her brains out. Her ass cheeks were glowing redder the faster he went. She was cumming so much that his cock looked whiter than mine but obviously still way larger. After several pounds he stood up, pushed the guy infront of Jasmine and climaxed all over her face. I've never seen a man ejaculate as much as he did. Her whole face was barely visible. With all that cum covering her face I could still see her give a big smile. The guy then grabbed his cock and tried slid the cum on her face down to her mouth. Once he got as much as her could, he looked at me and said "Towel boy, ain't you gonna clean your wives face?" I was intimidated so I said "Yes sir" as if he was my boss. If anything this guy worked under me in real life but because his dick was three times bigger and he pleased my wife better than I ever could, i had no other option than to let him boss me around. After I finished cleaning her face another one of my coworkers got in front of her and said "My turn bitch." Everyone in that room eventually came on her on her. Some guys even had seconds. Their cum was everywhere. Even after the guys finished they decided to keep their pants off. Even while they were soft they were still massive. I didn't stand a chance. They all passed her phone around putting in their phone numbers. My wife was a BBC slut and now everyone at work is going to know. After I cleaned her up I went to the bathroom and came on my hand. It wasn't nearly as much as the other guys but it was still the most I've ever released. At that moment I knew I loved being Jasmines cuck. I was already looking forward to the next cuckold session and deep down I knew Jasmine was too.

Last edited:
The next day came. It was 2 P.M. and Jasmine was still not back. I was beginning to worry so I decided to call her. She wouldn't answer so I called several more times. She then sent me a short video. She was still at Travis's place. In the video she said "Hey baby, were just having fun. Don't worry about me. Desmond is going to drop me off tonight. I love youuuuu." She sounded like she had been drinking. Before she ended the call I noticed some new faces in the background. All black men. They must've been Travis's buddies or something. I didn't like the idea of Jasmine being alone surrounded by strangers so I decided to check on her. Once I got to his place I noticed all the parking spots were taken. I had to park a block away and walk. Once I got to the front door I could hear Jasmine and the guy make a loud commotion. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. The noises were getting louder the closer I was getting. There was a bunch of clothes everywhere. I knew this wasn't good so I rushed to the master bedroom, took a deep breath and opened the door. When I looked inside my heart nearly stopped. Jasmine was on her knees surrounded by 8 tall black men. Everyone was fully naked. Majority of the men there were my coworkers. I felt embarrassed. This was supposed to be a secret between the 3 of us. After a few seconds passed once of the guys noticed me in the room and said "Oh *******! It's Davie! What you doing here my boy! Came here to watch your wife get blacked!?"Everybody in the room including Jasmine. I felt humiliated. Travis spoke up and told them to quiet down. He then walked towards me and pulled me out of the room. His cock was rock hard and full of saliva. I didn't notice he was talking to me. I was still looking at his massive hard on. He then grabbed my shoulder and said "Look my bad Dave, I was going to tell you but your wife insisted not to. This was all her idea." I then looked at him and said "Her idea? how did this even come up?" Travis then said "Well, I told her how lucky we were to get a piece of her and how some of our coworkers would ******* to get what I got. She wouldn't believe me and dared me to invite them so I did. Desmond also invited some friends, but don't worry only two of his friends showed up. Now, you can either take Jasmine with you and go home. Which will only lead to her doing this behind your back orrrrrr you can join us and record us." I really felt like I had no choice. I felt like even if I tried taking her home she would fight it in front of everyone which will only embarrass me more. I looked back at Travis and said "Fine I'll stay but she's coming home tonight Travis." Travis smiled and handed me his camera. There were already videos and photos taken on it. When we got back inside Jasmine said "Hey daddy." I then looked at her and said "Hey baby." Travis walked past me and back towards Jasmine. When he got back to her he grabbed her head and guided it towards his dick. He then said "She was talking to me David." The group quietly chuckled and continued beating their meat waiting for their turn. All of their cocks had to be more than double my size. I'm sure that at this point Jasmine would prefer to fuck any of them over me. Jasmine truly loved being a BBC slut. She made sure to please three guys at all times. The guys couldn't help themselves but to play with her tits while she was busy. After twenty minutes have passed one of the guys decided to fuck her while hold her up. He was clapping her cheeks louder and harder than I ever could. Her pussy lips looked tight against his cock. It looked like her pussy was made for his cock. watching Jasmines curl her toes in the air while getting fucked made me extremely hard. I didn't want the guys to see my small dick so I just kept it in my pants and continued recording. Just as he was about to cum, he passed Jasmine to another guy and let them take their turn. This went on until all of them took a turn. As I'm looking around the room I couldn't help but notice that all of their cocks were covered in Jasmines cum. Some guys were larger than other meanwhile some were bigger in girth. The smallest out of all of them was still considerably big standing at about 8 inches. Once the final guy took his turn he gently set my wife down onto the bed. She then got into the doggy style position with he head near the end of the bed. One of the guys got on the bed and made her arch her back. I've never seen her arch her back this good. Travis then moved towards her and told her to stick her tongue out. Once she did he proceeded to slap it with his cock. After the 5th slap he grabbed her head and slid his cock inside. She couldn't take it all yet he ****** her to take it. Her face was becoming red and she was gagging louder than ever. Once he finally let her breath it was clear she loved the feeling as she shoved it back in. She soon blew saliva bubbles on his cock. The guy behind Jasmine was close to cumming but right before releasing he pulled away and tried controlling it. It seemed like these guys were here for the long game. The next guy up was larger and thicker. Once he got on the bed he put one knee down and smacked her ass cheek with his cock. He then spat on his tip and started spreading it. Once he out the tip in I could see Jasmine soul leave her body. Once he finally put all 10 inches inside her, she let out a huge moan and asked him to fuck her harder. He must've took it as a challenge because he then grabbed her hips and began fucking her brains out. Her ass cheeks were glowing redder the faster he went. She was cumming so much that his cock looked whiter than mine but obviously still way larger. After several pounds he stood up, pushed the guy infront of Jasmine and climaxed all over her face. I've never seen a man ejaculate as much as he did. Her whole face was barely visible. With all that cum covering her face I could still see her give a big smile. The guy then grabbed his cock and tried slid the cum on her face down to her mouth. Once he got as much as her could, he looked at me and said "Towel boy, ain't you gonna clean your wives face?" I was intimidated so I said "Yes sir" as if he was my boss. If anything this guy worked under me in real life but because his dick was three times bigger and he pleased my wife better than I ever could, i had no other option than to let him boss me around. After I finished cleaning her face another one of my coworkers got in front of her and said "My turn bitch." Everyone in that room eventually came on her on her. Some guys even had seconds. Their cum was everywhere. Even after the guys finished they decided to keep their pants off. Even while they were soft they were still massive. I didn't stand a chance. They all passed her phone around putting in their phone numbers. My wife was a BBC slut and now everyone at work is going to know. After I cleaned her up I went to the bathroom and came on my hand. It wasn't nearly as much as the other guys but it was still the most I've ever released. At that moment I knew I loved being Jasmines cuck. I was already looking forward to the next cuckold session and deep down I knew Jasmine was too.
Wow, I want to be her being used by 8 black bulls

Back