Best watching view / point for cuckolds

My husband prefers to see me on my back with knees pinned and the cock going all the way out and all the way in until the balls smash my asshole, from a downward stroke.

I enjoy it because it's clear that's what he likes to see most. He also like when I wrap my arms around The guy is back and kiss him while I get fucked
I love seeing kissing while the white girl is getting fucked by BBC.

I love two positions that is best is being underneath the girl in a 69 while she's in the doggie style so to see the BBC up close fucking her with his balls sliding across your face while you lick her clit. The other position is the reverse cowgirl position because it's easy access for the cuck to lick her clit and his cock and balls and for the girl to see her hubby or bf licking her and her lovers cock and balls. So the view for her is better and makes her even more turned on.

I would say while she’s getting bred in doggy while her heads on my limp cock holding her hand so I can see her facial expression’s

For me the hottest parts of this video are, firstly, when the woman’s strapping young black lover appears in the right of the frame with his huge wetly-gleaming cock swinging heavily from his pubes and, finally, when he so effortfully executes his savage custard-strokes to the accompaniment of the woman’s cries of delight on feeling his cum-spurts thudding home.

Incredibly beautiful, incredibly hot, and wankworthy in the extreme.

Please login or become a member to view