Best watching view / point for cuckolds

I can’t say I have a single favorite watching position as I’ve watched we figured up probably close to 1,000 times my wife sucking and fucking black cocks. Here are a few I prefer:

1. Love to sit in my recliner sipping a martini while my wife is on her knees just a few feet over in front of the couch sucking a BBC.
2. Haven’t done this but maybe a dozen times thru the years but it’s always awesome. We meet a bull at a restaurant, dinner, drinks, all 3 go to valet, they pull the car up, I get in the drivers seat and wife and black bull get in the backseat together and before they can shut our door good, her tits are out (she’s usually fairly lit from vodka) and before I can drive off, her head is in his lap pulling out his cock. I drive all around downtown while they fuck right in the center of the seat so i can see in the mirror. My back windows are fairly tinted but I know at stop lights, people can tell there is someone in the backseat fucking. I love having to try and concentrate on driving and listening to them talk and fuck and all the moaning and noises!
3. I have a chair I pull over and sit right at the end of our bed. I love to watch here and sometimes she’ll have her bull sit on the end of the bed and then layback and 69 him. She is just right there, she’ll suck his cock really good, work it with her hands, edge him so he finally drools with precum, then she’ll make sure I can see her lick it off the slit of his cock head and motion me over for a big kiss. I’ve watched her do this, ride cock and get fucked in my chair at the end of the bed many of the 1,000 plus times I’ve watched her fuck other men (all black men) in our bed.
4. Looking up. I get this position with 2 of her bulls every time they come over, migrating from my chair after watching them go at it hard for a while. When they get ready to cum, she gets me on the bed in 69 position while he gets in there and fucks her doggy style. Usually I have clothes on but sometimes I’m naked and it’s hot feeling her tits rub up and down on my stomach while he pounds her, my dick sticking straight up hard as a rock and she never touches it. Sometimes she’ll lay her head down beside it on my thighs and i can feel her breath on my cock and balls while inches above my face he’s pounding her pussy, I’m licking at her clit and sucking on his balls. One bull loves to pull out and shoot cum on her pussy and face, I love it too!

All in all, never had a moment watching her get fucked I didn’t like!

Hold the camera. Do il what it do. Dress her life the finest of baby dolls. Make her the tour quality chic that most men would see as stuck up because she's the highest quality in public but the worse slut behind closed doors. If that's ya flavor go for it. Fuck that cuck ******* for me. I'm just chiming in. No dog in the fight. My slut or cool ass friend girl. Is gone be fucking banging from head to toe. Shiddd she would be chillin with me. QUALITY over quantity. Word

I can’t say I have a single favorite watching position as I’ve watched we figured up probably close to 1,000 times my wife sucking and fucking black cocks. Here are a few I prefer:

1. Love to sit in my recliner sipping a martini while my wife is on her knees just a few feet over in front of the couch sucking a BBC.
2. Haven’t done this but maybe a dozen times thru the years but it’s always awesome. We meet a bull at a restaurant, dinner, drinks, all 3 go to valet, they pull the car up, I get in the drivers seat and wife and black bull get in the backseat together and before they can shut our door good, her tits are out (she’s usually fairly lit from vodka) and before I can drive off, her head is in his lap pulling out his cock. I drive all around downtown while they fuck right in the center of the seat so i can see in the mirror. My back windows are fairly tinted but I know at stop lights, people can tell there is someone in the backseat fucking. I love having to try and concentrate on driving and listening to them talk and fuck and all the moaning and noises!
3. I have a chair I pull over and sit right at the end of our bed. I love to watch here and sometimes she’ll have her bull sit on the end of the bed and then layback and 69 him. She is just right there, she’ll suck his cock really good, work it with her hands, edge him so he finally drools with precum, then she’ll make sure I can see her lick it off the slit of his cock head and motion me over for a big kiss. I’ve watched her do this, ride cock and get fucked in my chair at the end of the bed many of the 1,000 plus times I’ve watched her fuck other men (all black men) in our bed.
4. Looking up. I get this position with 2 of her bulls every time they come over, migrating from my chair after watching them go at it hard for a while. When they get ready to cum, she gets me on the bed in 69 position while he gets in there and fucks her doggy style. Usually I have clothes on but sometimes I’m naked and it’s hot feeling her tits rub up and down on my stomach while he pounds her, my dick sticking straight up hard as a rock and she never touches it. Sometimes she’ll lay her head down beside it on my thighs and i can feel her breath on my cock and balls while inches above my face he’s pounding her pussy, I’m licking at her clit and sucking on his balls. One bull loves to pull out and shoot cum on her pussy and face, I love it too!

All in all, never had a moment watching her get fucked I didn’t like!
It was cool until the kiss. But I'm just a guest here. No dog in the fight.

All sorts of different things turn us humans on, kissing her while she’s sucking dick and maybe has some precum to push in my mouth turns me on. I totally understand it doesn’t turn most guys on but for most of us true cucks, it does…but I also get that it doesn’t work as a turn on for many people that post here……no harm, no foul.

Best watching?….Watching her getting dressed to meet him
Then watching her drive off to be with him at his apartment then watching the clock just knowing she’s in his bed right now and he’s making slow passionate love to her kissing her neck all alone in bed reaching deeper than you can touch her and with no condom no pull out …Let her try it … you’ll both love it .

My husband prefers to see me on my back with knees pinned and the cock going all the way out and all the way in until the balls smash my asshole, from a downward stroke.

I enjoy it because it's clear that's what he likes to see most. He also like when I wrap my arms around The guy is back and kiss him while I get fucked

My husband prefers to see me on my back with knees pinned and the cock going all the way out and all the way in until the balls smash my asshole, from a downward stroke.

I enjoy it because it's clear that's what he likes to see most. He also like when I wrap my arms around The guy is back and kiss him while I get fucked
You are such a good slut making hubby happy but is that your favorite way of getting pounded by a big black cock???

From the doorway....if I am allowed to watch I try to let them have some time together and then to enter the room as unobtrusively as possible.
I always like it more when it's more natural and neither of them is trying to perform for me.

so hot!

Back