Best watching view / point for cuckolds

under her while he fucks her
Me too. Big-Time. Especially with me 69ing her and caressing and licking the root and burgeoning pump-bulge of my buddy's thrusting erection while his balls loll all over my forehead and eyes.

Plus, it's the perfect position for me to tippy-tongue her clitoris as it glides on the underside of my buddy's shaft, and to watch its underbelly throbbing propulsingly when he eventually ejaculates.

Hot hot HOT!!

Last edited:
Cuckolds, what is your best watching point.
I had two.

1st was to lay under my wife while she fucked her boy friend George missionary with my body reverse to her so I was looking up between her legs. This way his balls would bounce off my forehead and when they were resting his balls were on my eyes. Another bonus was my wife was a leaker squirter. When she was about to squirt she would have George pull out so she could sit up and squirt down my throat. Most time she squirted faster than I could swallow and her pussy juice would come out my nose
. Would smell her for hours. it also meant when George was ready he would pull out and place just the tip in my mouth and fire his load. I would watch as his balls twitched. The base of his cock would swell and I knew that I would be tasting his load when it swelled the second time.

2nd Reverse Cowboy in an easy chair that way I could lick from his balls to her pussy while they fucked.

Another nice idea: when the lady is taken doggy on a glass table provided it is solid enough, while lying at the floor and having to watch through the glass.

Back