BEST SWINGER CLUBS FOR BBC ON A FRIDAY NIGHT IN HOUSTON

24play

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Which swingers club is the best on a Friday night to find BBC males in Houston? We will be in Houston on Friday the 13th for the weekend as we have a house party to attend on Saturday night so thinking a swing club for Friday night.

Colette in Houston never once has had BBC when we've been. Colette in Dallas had a well attended R&B night that had plenty of BBC. Colette in New Orleans was great too.

When we want a club experience we invite BBC to Colette and pay the cover for them. You just don't see much BBC out at swingers clubs in Houston. Odd for a city with so many black men. I've heard Pendulum South sees some BBC but I also heard that the black women there are very protective of the males and that it is not an inviting environment for white women. I can't confirm it, it's just what I heard.

We've had far too many disappointing outings (looking for BBC) in Houston at swingers clubs. Club Cave would be the exception but it's long since closed.

My advice is to get on the 3Fun app. It's worked the best for us. Also there's a few well attended jazz clubs that some ladies have recommended. Post COVID I have no idea if they're open.

We've never tried a house party but would like to.

Let us know how your weekend goes, and if you find a good spot.

Lastly, I think by Game Night Club you mean The Night Game. We've been a few times and never once seen BBC.
Ok, thanks for the info, we are attending a BBC house party on the 14th and usually put up a speed date on SDC for our fun. Best club we have found was the Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale. Lot's of BBC there on Friday night for fun. Only partied in Houston once before and set up a BBC gang bang on SDC one night we were there.

Ya'll should go to Marfreless, it's pretty cool and generally there are a few of us there ready to mingle with couples
Where is it located at? I will take her there on Friday the 13th if there will be some hot fit hung bbc males for her to pick up

2006 Peden St, Houston, TX 77019
Look for a blue door under a white staircase. Once inside order drinks at the bar then go upstairs, super cozy, you can get away with pretty much anything.

We go often and would love to show you around.
What’s the name of this club ?? Do they allow single BBC in ??

Colette in Houston never once has had BBC when we've been. Colette in Dallas had a well attended R&B night that had plenty of BBC. Colette in New Orleans was great too.

When we want a club experience we invite BBC to Colette and pay the cover for them. You just don't see much BBC out at swingers clubs in Houston. Odd for a city with so many black men. I've heard Pendulum South sees some BBC but I also heard that the black women there are very protective of the males and that it is not an inviting environment for white women. I can't confirm it, it's just what I heard.

We've had far too many disappointing outings (looking for BBC) in Houston at swingers clubs. Club Cave would be the exception but it's long since closed.

My advice is to get on the 3Fun app. It's worked the best for us. Also there's a few well attended jazz clubs that some ladies have recommended. Post COVID I have no idea if they're open.

Lastly, I think by Game Night Club you mean The Night Game. We've been a few times and never once seen BBC.
Have you hear of STAR Lounge near Richmond on the Southwest?

Back