Best position to enjoy most!

As much as I like doggy with my phat ass propped high, missionary is my fav. Allows me to fully savor and claw at my partner's sexy body... to look deep into his steeled eyes, to wrap my smooth legs around his manly waist... and for us both to fully witness how each other looks and sounds when cumming. Delish.
That would be hot. I would love to watch.

Reactions: DMN
By far, my wife favors missionary; as it allows her stud's BBC to sink fully into her. She loves to spread her legs wide, revealing her very wet pussy; showing him that she is as ready as any woman can be to be fucked. She then likes to watch him inserting his fuck tool into her and seeing the look on his face that he owns her, that she is his woman. As he begins the timeless in & out ritual of fucking her, she wraps her arms around him and presses her erect nipples against his muscular chest. She watches his strong ass cheeks hump up and down, in and out; then watches them flex as he fills her white womb with his potent baby-makers. Finally, they hug each other tightly and kiss deeply for 5 to 10 minutes, as they enjoy their mutual orgasm, while giving his life-creating seed the opportunity to complete the act of reproduction.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Cuckolding.JPG
    Cuckolding.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 106
Back