Best places for a BBC to meet cougars , older QOS

Being a bull can be that state of mind. Or maybe it's the next level of pleasure. A bull is simply a breeding term. A substitute a filler in a designated hitter and heavy hitter I would hope. Doesn't mean you have to come with attitude. That's for a cuckold situation if that's what the couple's looking for. Well said.

Back on topic.. I do adore a lovely mature beauty I don't call women cougars unless it's something that turns her on. Beauty has no age and sexy is timeless. For me I prefer a mature woman I don't run around talking or chasing after anyone. But a mature woman knows what she wants. Knows what she needs and isn't afraid to let you know if she's not too shy that is. She's got class and charm and doesn't have time for the bullshit. Lovely in every way and aged with perfection. Curves of a real woman not some silly Barbie. And style the way she wears her clothes and the way she walks her walk secure with who she is and ready to enjoy and not worry about what others have to say. Now that's damn sexy to me. A woman not some little girl.
You tell me a place I can meet that ....and I'll pull up a seat and get comfortable. Respect for you lovely ladies and desires too wherever you decide to strut your sexy stuff.

Probably one of the best places
Definitely the gym is a good place but ANYWHERE is. I’ve been approached at the gym, grocery store, coffee shop, out dancing, etc…. My advice …. If you are interested stroke up a friendly conversation and be complimentary…. If she is interested you’ll know. Nature takes over when two people are attracted but flirt a little bit 🙂. Has always worked on me lol

Definitely the gym is a good place but ANYWHERE is. I’ve been approached at the gym, grocery store, coffee shop, out dancing, etc…. My advice …. If you are interested stroke up a friendly conversation and be complimentary…. If she is interested you’ll know. Nature takes over when two people are attracted but flirt a little bit 🙂. Has always worked on me lol
I enjoy meeting lovely women that love black dick in the gym here in Destin Fla.

Hello beautiful!!

Back