Best interracial sex clubs in london

You should go on Fab. Also I rate BlackMansFanClub. I’m going with hubby tomorrow xxx
Hey, we’re on fab and we’ve had a few meets on there, my name is the same as in here it’s cuckoldress_v, we wondered if there was any other sites like it as we don’t know any , I’ve actually got a meet next week in London, so hopefully if the guy turns up I’ll be getting the sex I need but we’d like more options than just fab, where is the blackmansfanclub? Is it any good? X

I think there is an organisation who call themselves that, but a Lot of clubs now hold nights where black bulls can meet white cuckold couples. The cucks are often in chastity, and can hang around chatting to each other as their wives go with the bulls. They are getting very popular - unsurprisingly! I’ll look you up on fab

xxxx

I think there is an organisation who call themselves that, but a Lot of clubs now hold nights where black bulls can meet white cuckold couples. The cucks are often in chastity, and can hang around chatting to each other as their wives go with the bulls. They are getting very popular - unsurprisingly! I’ll look you up on fab

xxxx
Sounds like what we’re looking for x

xxxx
Hint: This is the "Swinger / Sex Clubs / Resorts" forum. Perhaps you are mistaking it for the "Stories" forum. *SmH*

If you go to Rios in Kentish town, which is open from midday until 7am the following morning every night apart from Sunday night. There are plenty of black guys, especially later on, who would be happy to get involved. It's not the most prestigious of venues, but you are in a safe space and the guys are respectful* and you will get results, there are 5 play rooms that you can fuck in. Rios doesn't sell alcohol but you can take a bottle of wine in with you and put it behind the bar and they will serve it to you one ******* at a time (so it's not expensive). I said that you will get results, but it is a bit of a lottery in terms of whether or not you fancy any of the guys there on a particular night. So don't expect results every time if you are at all choosy.

*It is usually safe and the guys are usually respectful, but there is always a chance that you happen to go on the same night as some dickhead and a couple of arseholes, so this is not a guarantee just a general summary of what you should expect.

Last edited:
We’re still quite new to the scene, and we don’t know the best places to go in London where we can go as a cuckold couple, and meet and flirt with black guys, any advice would be appreciated x
The best hook place is the gym. I’m a trophy wife and gym bunny and like my black stud huge and gym rats. But if u go to elite or popular ones. U will see all us trophy wives with our black PT. The hook is instant. Just that look BMWW give and we both know it’s on. Then that avo go to a posh hotel and sit in lobby. I will see one often wives from gym walk in. Dressed up and bey sexy too sexy for their white husbands. Thry go in the lift to room. The 20 mins later one the black put both saw and u watch h ur wife look at him the way she looks when she is aroused. I see go up too. Then come back in early evening and u will see him leave. Then later the wives leave and are dressed like soccer mums and go back to their home that her husbands finances. But I’m bias coz I’m in gym daily. But it’s where I go coz how I like my black bull. I

If you take the train to Paris, France, there’s

Star City - in Pigalle red light district, it’s also a spa/bath venue with private rooms at the 2nd & 3rd floor. Plenty of young black guys there, fresh from Africa, some well hung.

Cameleone - In the Gare de Lyon area, a more classy place, always spa/bath place, smaller but cosier. Always 2 to 4 black guys there, private rooms and open space areas with beds (for gangbangs or group sex).

I can meet you and your hubby there , if you want, so I can be your guide….

We’re still quite new to the scene, and we don’t know the best places to go in London where we can go as a cuckold couple, and meet and flirt with black guys, any advice would be appreciated x
The best interracial parties where you’ll find what you’re looking for is Team Player Parties. In London and Birmingham. They are great parties with lots of black guys and other hot couples. They are on Instagram too

Back