Best hot wife scenes on blacked or blackedraw

Wives (yes, plural) and I been blackedraw customers since their launch. Some real keepers but also a lot of duds that I can't believe they even charge for. I usually comment on each new relaease, Current wife and I sometimes spend one of the weekend nights at home watching the latest review and giving it our own "review.: I've written them so many times with scene ideas that i KNOW YOU ALL WOULD LOVE, but they never get back...but I know someone is there, they keep cashing my check. Anyway, been some good hotwife but also "cheating" scenes lately, girls that break off plans with their BF because they are going to Anton BBC's home to fuck. But they could develop these scenes so much more. Rumor had it that they read this platform, blacktowhite. aNyone know for sure? Why can't we see a series of scenes from a girl BRAND NEW to the industry, first scene where she gets invited to a swinger party andd ends up seeing BBC for the first time. ANd over a series of scenes, she becomes slut for BBC. ALSO, let's see them depict the power that BBC can have (or does have) over white couples that get blacked. TRUE STORY: when my current wife was stll married to her FIRST white guy, she and I would stay in touch lightly, just to say hello and such. And when she got divorced, I was first guy she called, and we started seeing each other again. Yes, I'm handsome and smart and rich (HARDLY@!!!), but she'll admit that A BIG REASON SHE WANTED TO HOOK UP WITH ME AGAIN WAS FOR THE SEX. No, NOT the sex with me but the sex with my BIGGER BLACKER friends that had big black cocks. I'm the one that got her blacked way before she got married, and when her hsuband clearly wasn't gonna be into BBC, the clock started ticking. SO, YES, our marriage and our sex-life has been BBC OWNED for years and proud to tell people (when appropriate). Here we are, watching blackedraw while meeting new friends on the couch.MVC-004L.JPG

Back