Best hookup site?

I agree with MagicMikeATX, there isn't one site per se that is best for meeting people, it is usually a combination. However, for adult sites, I have limited myself to sls and here for now. In the past, I was also on aff. Of course, there are a ton of vanilla sites too.
What is sls and sdc?

There's a ton of California activity on r/bbcpersonals. Also your local gonewild subs are generally a good place to make connections.
I’ll have to check it out. Im already on BBCpersonal. I’m experiencing the most fake accounts on Reddit though. Or accounts where the dude are DL using pics of their wives to try and talk to guys themselves

SLS for me.
AFF used to be good, but now it seems like I just get flirts from bots. SDC works well too when I’m back on mainland.

So far here. Every place else had low comprehension lol. I will say that reddit is a good spot, just need a thorough vetting process cause people are constantly looking depending on the Sub.

I suggest adult friend finder. You can state exactly what you are looking for and cut through all those who are not interested in your kinks and don't have to spend hours and hours trying to convince Tinder people that what you're trying to do is a good thing.

Reactions: wit
SLS works great for us. The interface could use some work but there's very few "fakes" on that site.

SZC is good if you're in the midwest. Site is a 90's throwback, tho.

Back