Best destinations to find BBC

In my experience french and dutch Caribbean islands have been the most interesting.....I have also been to a couple of east african countries where I enjoyed the attention. The one difference I noticed was that in the Caribbean it was men closer to my age but in east africa it tended to be the older men that were more forward.
Older Haitian men have given me the best dick I've ever had, but boys in the D.R. have been interesting as well.

I’m trying to plan a trip to a tropical island for just my wife and I later this year. My wife has known about my fantasy since before we were married. But she has said it will never happen in real life (even though we have had some smoking hot times with her large black toys, where she has had huge orgasms). There are other sexual stuff she said wouldn’t happen and they did, and still do. This is a whole other level though. BUT thousands of miles away from home, relaxed, a tasty adult beverage or two (absolutely not impaired to where she can’t give consent, she never gets that *******), and a hot looking black guy hitting on her? It’s my best chance to make this happen. It will totally be up to her, just hoping the opportunity presents itself especially since she knows I won’t be against something happening. When we have gone away before for a weekend, just the two of us, she gets wild. Last time I couldn’t keep up with her sexual appetite. During one hot session she was on her knees on the bed facing me, sliding the big black toy in and out of her pussy while she sucked my cock, “I’d like the big black guy to fuck me from behind while I suck your dick, I bet you’d love that view, huh?

My questions and logistical concerns:

I can’t book us into a swingers resort. She would never go for it and from that point she would assume my intentions for another resort there would be the same. So that is out.

But the non-swinger resorts from what I understand: 1) Local single men are not allowed in the resort, 2) staff who work there even if they wanted to fuck my wife would lose their jobs.

So how, outside of the swinger resort, while still being careful of physical safety, can I get my wife into a situation where she can have a couple drinks and have hung black guys come on to her (which she says never happens)? It’s got to be safe, and the circumstances for us being in that situation must seem natural/normal. Going outside the resorts seems a bit risky and I’m not sure my wife would be up for it, unless again, there is some explanation that makes sense (tour of the island, going to a market to shop for clothes/souvenirs etc.). Maybe go to the Jungle dance club?

Or is there any option, on any island, where there are swinging resorts next to a regular resort where we could accidentally walk up the beach and find ourselves mixing with the “fun” crowd without actually going on the resort property?

1650843170834.jpeg

1650843133978.jpeg

Back