Best destinations to find BBC

Senegal and Gambia should be good. The men there are handsome with extremely dark skin and they have lower HIV rates than many US cities. They're mostly Muslim but quite moderate and you don't have to convert just to have sex with their men.

From a married woman’s point of view...Visit Fabulous Las Vegas!
Every weekend there is a fresh swarm of young black guys excited to earn their MILF badge! They are so excited the first time with an older white woman!
Voodoo Lounge at the Rio is a great cougar hunting ground as well as many of the bars along Fremont Street. I met a beautiful, hung 26 year old on his bachelor party in May at Atomic ******* and enjoyed one of the best nights of sex I have ever experienced!

From a married woman’s point of view...Visit Fabulous Las Vegas!
Every weekend there is a fresh swarm of young black guys excited to earn their MILF badge! They are so excited the first time with an older white woman!
Voodoo Lounge at the Rio is a great cougar hunting ground as well as many of the bars along Fremont Street. I met a beautiful, hung 26 year old on his bachelor party in May at Atomic ******* and enjoyed one of the best nights of sex I have ever experienced!
You are very right about that. When people go to Vegas, they loosen their inhibitions a notch farther. These are the fun spots for those who want to do vegas lifestyle-wise: cosmopolitan. This place milf heaven. I am talking gorgeous classy milfs looking exquisitely heavenly. If you want local black males, go to SLS portfolio hotel. It is were a lot of Las Vegas locals hang out. Very hip, Fashion forward. I go to Vegas often just for fun and to get away from the Minnesota protracted cold. So hit me up and we can do vegas.

Back