Best clubs in Cape Town for BBC?

Are you looking for any clean bbc ..only criteria having a BBC(then fairly easy lol a couple million around ) ...or do you have a type ..or requirements ... ? (And ofcoyrse BBC size req say whatever toyr minimym inchage be , priority or added benefit? If you're looking for lex steel cock will Smith looks and Kevin hart humour with Jay Z business acumen and Art investment talents then options get real narrow .....ID love Scarlet Johansen into fetishes, esoteric ideas , who gets poetry and philosophy loves hip hop and can handle my firearm. Speaks 4+ languages and cooks like Nigella and bring an Elsa Jean lookalike for dinner and 69 Thursdays twice a month..... slim. Probabilities or a I'd use the same approach as when trying to date or get laid ...I just talk to/engage white women I'm attracted to whether at clicks or Bossa ....online, hell fucked a blue eyed cutie from my local Spar ....we liked the same specials and saw eachother a few times...she smiled i approached .I made a funny got a number we had drinks...my place...lekker Tyd. Hele nag to volgende dag.... ...people are people atraction approach rapport chemistry ....or just plain willing a available and horny....just approach the next black guy you find D attractive or you catch eyeing the Mrs ....

Thanks for the reply . Very simple from our side, well HUNG , wife is a size queen. Plenty of fucking. If you keen and nicely hung DM us.
Only a pleasure, will DM to chat . Travelling through WC back in CPT towards month end ...I'm a fetishist however ..lol very Kink driven other than hours of HUNG to get her sprung ..what t are you into ?

Back