BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

My wife has again promised me she would go black if I take her to the Caribbean. She mentioned Grand Cayman but while its very nice there, it doesn't look like the best vacation for BBC. I will go back and read all these suggestions but is there a specific island and specific hotel and specific club you recommend for BBC? Pls tell me; in the meantime I will read all these comments...
Definitely Grenada

Before Covid, we had a great time at the Crane. The Black guys who approached us and the Black guys we approached were awesome, super friendly, and open. We are thinking to go back this year - my Black Boyfriend, cuck hubby and me. Now that hubby knows how to service Black Cock the way a Black Cock should be serviced, we all should have some interesting experiences.

My wife has again promised me she would go black if I take her to the Caribbean. She mentioned Grand Cayman but while its very nice there, it doesn't look like the best vacation for BBC. I will go back and read all these suggestions but is there a specific island and specific hotel and specific club you recommend for BBC? Pls tell me; in the meantime I will read all these comments...
St. Vincent

Does anyone know how Aruba is?
Love Aruba amazing place amazing people and variable landscapes. You will enjoy it. It's a Dutch island but lots of islands folks go there for work and fun. I had a good encounter there once at resort bit with family at time but now I'm sure if we all met you would definitely think the same!!!

I would say Jamaica tops the list for sheer #'s of black men but Barbados has its share also and some really nice resorts and Port Lucaya in the Bahamas or Nassau also have their share. You shouldn't have any trouble at any of these locations.
My wife’s friend went to this place Negril and she said it was fantastic, I guess she plans on going there every year for her vacation she said to guys fucked her on the beach in public and she said a lot of people watched her getting fucked she said it turned her on so much.

Back