BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

As for me, I consider the Netherland Antilles the best place to make hook ups. Wonderful bbc studs, friendly, educated and .. most of the black bulls are just eager to lay a white woman and don't expect to be paid for like their 'colleagues' in Jamaica, Barbados or on the Bahamas. Hey, and 'bon bini'!
Curaçao definitely is one of the better choices in the Netherland Antilles, and yes we won't ask for a pitty me penny and are all well rounded 😉😁😁😁, yes Bon Bini...

curacao-beach-resort-a.jpgdcbe67f9-5ad0-4e93-95f5-6f91cebe83ba.jpg

He estado en Jamaica muchas veces y quería recomendaciones para otras islas y resorts para algunas buenas conexiones con la BBC durante las vacaciones. Hemos reservado un Sandals en Santa Lucía, pero escuchamos que es más conservador que otras islas del Caribe.
Los invitamos a visitar cuba

My wife has again promised me she would go black if I take her to the Caribbean. She mentioned Grand Cayman but while its very nice there, it doesn't look like the best vacation for BBC. I will go back and read all these suggestions but is there a specific island and specific hotel and specific club you recommend for BBC? Pls tell me; in the meantime I will read all these comments...

Back