Best BBC Lover Young and Hung or Older BBC

I'm 33 and I've tried both! Younger 18-28 they are full of testosterone, in phenomenal shape, repeat back-to-back without going soft.
This new generation of young black males are packing some huge cocks 10"-13"plus. We attend all of the HBCU basketball and football games, I always make sure to wear something to grab their attention.
Your flawless and your in the Carolina’s please let me be next

I was in line at the grocery store. The man in front of me wablack and he was wearing tight blue jeans. I could not help noticing the bulge in his crotch. Of course he saw me staring at it. I was embarrassed whern I realized he saw me. Anyway he left and I paid for my things and went to get into my car. He was waiting for me outside and said come here. I want to ask you something. I stopped and said hi. He asked me if I had ever seen a black cock naked and I said of course in the showers in the Army and ar the gym. He said, ever suck one? I said NO! He was tall, muscular and a lot bigget than me. He took me by the arm and said come with me. I said no, I have to get going and he slapped my face and said you go when I say you can go. Wow, I was scared. He practically dragged me to a van, pushed me in and I fell on the floor. He got on top of me, pulled out a huge black cock and stuck it in my mouth and said suck it boy! I started sucking it and it did not take long before I felt his load filling my mouth and I had to swallow it. He turned me over, pulled my pants down and started spanking me hard. I staerted to cry and he said yeah, you are a little sissy wimp cocksucker. He found my wallet and took my drivers license. He pushed me out of the van and drove off. I went home with my groceries and said nothing to my wife. That night there was a door bell and he ws there. He said I wanted to return your dricers license. Oh, is this your wife? He then said your husband really knows how to suck a cock. I hope yoiu do! She said NO and started to run upstairs but he caught her on the stairs, pulled her pants down and off and started fucking her on the stairs. I heard hewr orgasming and I heard him shoot his load in her.
He left and my wife & I talked and we knew he would be back many times and he was.
SMH,Laughing this doesn't even seem close to possible.

I'm 33 and I've tried both! Younger 18-28 they are full of testosterone, in phenomenal shape, repeat back-to-back without going soft.
This new generation of young black males are packing some huge cocks 10"-13"plus. We attend all of the HBCU basketball and football games, I always make sure to wear something to grab their attention.
Fuck nice ass

I haven't had many younger guys and when I say younger, I mean 40 or younger. The majority of the men I've connected with have been 45-55yrs old. The major differences I see are older men know their bodies and their abilities inside and out. They know exactly how to position their arms, legs and even feet to deliver direct friction in between my legs and not just slamming his body against mine. Also, it always feels like the older guys are trying to make a baby with me when we have sex and not just "bust a nut" (especially if he's a f-a-t-h-e-r already). I can recall one of the older guys I had sex with stayed inside me long after he had his orgasm. It was as if he let himself marinate inside me. He eventually went soft and pulled out.

Last edited:
Back