Being uncommon. Female led sexual relationship.

I love being uncommon. When you talk to this profile you’re talking to the Mrs every time. When we started swinging I’m the one that decided I would be setting up meets. When it came to finding black men I wanted find the guys. My husband had no interest in doing it and trusts my judgement.

In our relationship I had him start wearing cages before we ever started swinging. Not long term and just for play. When we started meeting black men for sex sometimes he would join in but I always had him wear a care under his clothes and if he decided to join he could discreetly take it off. We had no intention of ever telling others I had him caged.

One night when playing with a regular lover he asked if we ever considered cuck play. My husband turned ghost white and I giggled. The look of terror in my husbands eyes was something I loved. He’s a very dominant male except to me. We mutually run our relationship but the sex I run. He was pleading to me with his eyes to not tell our secret but I decided I could trust my lover and I told him that hubby was wearing a cage right now.

He said “No way”. I told my husband to drop his pants and show him. He begrudgingly complied. We started talking about what I was open to doing as a cuck couple. I know my husband is willing to do anything for me. I pretty much said as long as he asked me first I didn’t think I had many boundaries. That night my husband cleaned us both up and we had many more great times. I recall my husband telling me that I’m lucky he loved me after my lover left. He’s right. I’m very lucky. Makes meeting new guys and even regular interesting because my husband doesn’t know how extreme it might get.

Being on here it’s very clear that it’s mostly guys wishing their wives played and lots of them pretending to be black guys hoping you’ll send them pics and vids. No way

I love being uncommon. When you talk to this profile you’re talking to the Mrs every time. When we started swinging I’m the one that decided I would be setting up meets. When it came to finding black men I wanted find the guys. My husband had no interest in doing it and trusts my judgement.

In our relationship I had him start wearing cages before we ever started swinging. Not long term and just for play. When we started meeting black men for sex sometimes he would join in but I always had him wear a care under his clothes and if he decided to join he could discreetly take it off. We had no intention of ever telling others I had him caged.

One night when playing with a regular lover he asked if we ever considered cuck play. My husband turned ghost white and I giggled. The look of terror in my husbands eyes was something I loved. He’s a very dominant male except to me. We mutually run our relationship but the sex I run. He was pleading to me with his eyes to not tell our secret but I decided I could trust my lover and I told him that hubby was wearing a cage right now.

He said “No way”. I told my husband to drop his pants and show him. He begrudgingly complied. We started talking about what I was open to doing as a cuck couple. I know my husband is willing to do anything for me. I pretty much said as long as he asked me first I didn’t think I had many boundaries. That night my husband cleaned us both up and we had many more great times. I recall my husband telling me that I’m lucky he loved me after my lover left. He’s right. I’m very lucky. Makes meeting new guys and even regular interesting because my husband doesn’t know how extreme it might get.

Being on here it’s very clear that it’s mostly guys wishing their wives played and lots of them pretending to be black guys hoping you’ll send them pics and vids. No way
Some claim to play and expect us to take their word for it. Those who actually play post pics to prove it. If you play as you say you do, post pics of you being fucked by your bbc bulls. Pics are worth more than a thousand words as they say.

Some claim to play and expect us to take their word for it. Those who actually play post pics to prove it. If you play as you say you do, post pics of you being fucked by your bbc bulls. Pics are worth more than a thousand words as they say.
What a pathetic attempt to ask for nude sex pics from a person I would never meet because of your racist views and attitudes

Last edited:

i love a woman in control of her relationship

Absolutely loved reading about the new adventures that you are getting into with your bulls and newly indoctrinated cuckold husband.

Back