Being run off places like Xham

xxxeccentric

I have documentation of vintage 70s to 2001 shots of a very athletic marathon runner white wife, who did all the 2017 fantasies... Multiple grad degree mom wife, turned stripper, turned parlor girl, turned full pro. There are stories and a fair amount of photos from those times (Polaroids). Just need to find a home, where she is appreciated for her early social intervention works! This photo is a sort of intro.

View media item 128788
Have action shots that even include notching by BBC, and so on. She looked sweet and naive, but was a sex warrior!

Last edited:
Got the answer. All my photos, here, like in the blank above, have been deleted. Just within seconds, I was happy about being here and to see many likes and comments. But, then, both photos were deleted. The end.

Last edited:
Got the answer. All my photos, here, like in the blank above, have been deleted. Just within seconds, I was happy about being here and to see many likes and comments. But, then, both photos were deleted. The end.
they probably thought you were trying to engage in *******.

Anything that I try to post is VINTAGE. That is, it is history. It was a real life of a real midwestern house wife. Since that life was heavily into BBC and service, I thought it would be more appropriate here than on any other site. Slutwives and Darkwanderer publish her photos and those same photos are rated highly by members. She had absolutely no negatives at those sites. I have too many positive responses there, to even begin to address. Sorry that I cannot post here.

Both pics that I tried to post here were dated on the photo itself. One was 1970 and one was brightly labeled 1976. I do not know what else that I could have done.

Back