BEING OWNED/CUCKED BY BLACK COUPLE

Ownership.. intriguing.. I guess the definition to the couple and Bull is needed. Cuckold marriages vary from one couple to another. I can only speak for us. Like probably most couples we have rules. #1 No cheating.. on either side. Of course my bride doesn't need to cheat, and my not knowing she with a Man would remove the cuckoldry aspect..kinda against the point. Cheating Bulls are also not our thing. This lifestyle is about pleasure, not drama. It's about fulfillment, not destruction. Over the many years we have never had a Bull that was married with an active or even aware wife. I can imagine that arrangement would create a new dynamic, but likely rare. Owning and or ownership is exciting but also controlled. For example we have enjoyed many Bulls that require commitment (called ownership) that my wife be exclusively his.. sexually. That to us is owned and actually very common. The Bull having any true control would not work for us. Once again I see the fantasy of this is common but doubt many couples would hand over the reins to every aspect of their union, such as the checkbook..

I'm sure there are Black couples that enjoy this lifestyle. Both as cuckold or Bull and Queen situations. We would certainly welcome a Black couple into our circle if we ever did meet one. But I also think it's adding another personality into the mix , and hense another level of complexity.

Ownership.. intriguing.. I guess the definition to the couple and Bull is needed. Cuckold marriages vary from one couple to another. I can only speak for us. Like probably most couples we have rules. #1 No cheating.. on either side. Of course my bride doesn't need to cheat, and my not knowing she with a Man would remove the cuckoldry aspect..kinda against the point. Cheating Bulls are also not our thing. This lifestyle is about pleasure, not drama. It's about fulfillment, not destruction. Over the many years we have never had a Bull that was married with an active or even aware wife. I can imagine that arrangement would create a new dynamic, but likely rare. Owning and or ownership is exciting but also controlled. For example we have enjoyed many Bulls that require commitment (called ownership) that my wife be exclusively his.. sexually. That to us is owned and actually very common. The Bull having any true control would not work for us. Once again I see the fantasy of this is common but doubt many couples would hand over the reins to every aspect of their union, such as the checkbook..

I'm sure there are Black couples that enjoy this lifestyle. Both as cuckold or Bull and Queen situations. We would certainly welcome a Black couple into our circle if we ever did meet one. But I also think it's adding another personality into the mix , and hense another level of complexity.
Really good response. I define owning differently. Owning does give control and power to the bull. I think owning and servant and submissions are similar but very specifc differences. I think you and your wife being on the same page is one of the better ways to do it. Communication is key.

I am 56 she is 58 1 was owned she wasn't by my wife's black lover's a 24 year old for 2 years till he went to college after junior college. He lived with us while in junior college. He had full control over me including punishment.

I am owned by a black couple and serve them weekly with anything from sex to domestic duties.
And I have black mistress

I am 56 she is 58 1 was owned she wasn't by my wife's black lover's a 24 year old for 2 years till he went to college after junior college. He lived with us while in junior college. He had full control over me including punishment.

I am owned by a black couple and serve them weekly with anything from sex to domestic duties.
And I have black mistress
What about your wife?

What about your wife?
Ok if you are asking me if my wife is black owned? No she sets the terms of what she will do and not do. When she wants to. She's never been since we married into sex. What she does is basically for my benefit. Hence why in early years I ended up with other woman.

First time she agreed to fucking black cock. She set the terms that I suck not her I would swallow I would take it in the ass. I would clean both of them.

If she sucks at all will be with rubber so he cum in it for me to swallow.

Fuck "play." I would LOVE to be owned by a black couple, but would settle for ownership by a black MAN. I am constantly searching for a white or other non-black woman who would like to date me, marry me, and enter into a lifetime of live-in slavery as a white couple to a black Master or black dominant couple. I want us to come home from work, hand over our paycheck, strip, get on our knees, stick our tongues up their gorgeous asses, and start serving. I keep hoping some black bull will marry off to one of his white girls to me, but so far, no luck. But I press on.

Not 'ownership' but I do have a married couple that I play with on a regular basis. I'm semi-bi and she's VERY bi, and the husband satisfies us both. Many times my husband is there to watch and hang out, too.

Fuck "play." I would LOVE to be owned by a black couple, but would settle for ownership by a black MAN. I am constantly searching for a white or other non-black woman who would like to date me, marry me, and enter into a lifetime of live-in slavery as a white couple to a black Master or black dominant couple. I want us to come home from work, hand over our paycheck, strip, get on our knees, stick our tongues up their gorgeous asses, and start serving. I keep hoping some black bull will marry off to one of his white girls to me, but so far, no luck. But I press on.
A little confused. Are you into girls or guys?

Not 'ownership' but I do have a married couple that I play with on a regular basis. I'm semi-bi and she's VERY bi, and the husband satisfies us both. Many times my husband is there to watch and hang out, too.
Yeah, I've updated the post. It is referring to straight cucks.

Back