Being in amatuer videos

You could have your boyfriend/husband film you. Also, I've seen ads on Craigslist looking for people wanting to be in adult films.

Just remember- once any pictures or videos of you hit the web it's forever. You can't ever get them off the internet. So make sure you really want to do this.

You could have your boyfriend/husband film you. Also, I've seen ads on Craigslist looking for people wanting to be in adult films.

Just remember- once any pictures or videos of you hit the web it's forever. You can't ever get them off the internet. So make sure you really want to do this.
Thank you so much, that's a big help! I do understand about what your saying about them being out there forever

Does anyone know how you go about getting into amatuer videos?
I set up a thread about this very topic. I suggested someone should set up a small business filming people in this lifestyle. It's very hard to find anyone who wants to do amateur video. I have had hubby do a couple of film type stuff but we simply don't know how to download it. Phone clips do at most about 30 seconds on twitter etc.
I'd be interested if you get any replies. X

Attachments

• IMG_0693.mov
    8.4 MB · Views: 208
I set up a thread about this very topic. I suggested someone should set up a small business filming people in this lifestyle. It's very hard to find anyone who wants to do amateur video. I have had hubby do a couple of film type stuff but we simply don't know how to download it. Phone clips do at most about 30 seconds on twitter etc.

I know it is very hard to get information on this

I know it is very hard to get information on this
I know! It would be so hot to book a filming time, plan what you want to wear and what you want to do, turn up at the studio, meet the guy, and be filmed for 20-30 minutes doing naughty stuff and then leave. It seems simple but so complicated.

I know! It would be so hot to book a filming time, plan what you want to wear and what you want to do, turn up at the studio, meet the guy, and be filmed for 20-30 minutes doing naughty stuff and then leave. It seems simple but so complicated.

I was talking with someone last month and he was telling me about this interracial underground thing his wife was involved in.

It's very hard to find anyone who wants to do amateur video. I have had hubby do a couple of film type stuff but we simply don't know how to download it. Phone clips do at most about 30 seconds on twitter etc.

We film ours with our digital camera. Memory card goes right into the laptop making for it very easy to upload or edit them.

Back