Being fucked in Front of people

fucking in front of other people or having people close by is a tremendous turn-on and can be super exciting. Great when you can totally get lost in the moment and forget about the audience. I think it can also be very liberating and can boost your confidence when you realise how many people want to see you fuck.
Agree with this…couple of women have said it was a huge boost to their ego

You said this was pre-COVID. Do you happen to know if they still hold these nights? I’ve lived in DFW area for last couple of years and first I’ve heard of this place

Yes, we went just a few weeks ago.

My wife was being fucked over Justin’s breakfast table,when two of his friends walked through the door.
The wife tried to move off his cock and cover up,but he held her tightly,continued to fuck her in front of his friends who just watched.
Once he had come inside her,he allowed them to both to have her,Del the second guy,took her up to the bedroom,fucked her after she had showered,Clive the third just fucked her straight after Del had left the bedroom.

My wife and I have both been fucked by some others as well as some small groups of ppl while an audience watched. Mostly in a private setting/party I would say at most 30 watching. My wife has also had the pleasure of being fucked in a hotel underground parking lot with a small group of couples watching.

Last edited:
Was hosting a party in an old apartment and decided to go back to my room with a man and we got into some great sex. We were right in the middle of it all when my door burst in and my ******* roommate stumbled in with people following her. I was taken back and in shock but the man fucking me did not even miss a beat and continued on. Now we had people watching and cheering on so living in the moment I went back to my fun trying to tune out the audience of onlookers.

My wife was being fucked over Justin’s breakfast table,when two of his friends walked through the door.
The wife tried to move off his cock and cover up,but he held her tightly,continued to fuck her in front of his friends who just watched.
Once he had come inside her,he allowed them to both to have her,Del the second guy,took her up to the bedroom,fucked her after she had showered,Clive the third just fucked her straight after Del had left the bedroom.
My compliments to Justin for not letting her pull off but instead finishing what he had started with her. I hope she learned a lesson from that. Compliments also to Del and Clive for using her as they wished -- another important lesson. It sometimes takes white women some time to adapt to their reles in relationships with black bulls. Situations like the one you described are good "teaching moments".

My compliments to Justin for not letting her pull off but instead finishing what he had started with her. I hope she learned a lesson from that. Compliments also to Del and Clive for using her as they wished -- another important lesson. It sometimes takes white women some time to adapt to their reles in relationships with black bulls. Situations like the one you described are good "teaching moments".
It was the first time my wife had been seen having sex,previous to this it was always in private .
So it was understandable that she wanted to cover up, but also understand that Justin wanted to continue,audience or not,he was in the middle of fucking her after all.
Del I am led to believe is a work colleague of Justin’s,Clive is very much younger,Del was with her for around an hour,Clive a lot less time.
Justin’s only stipulation was that neither went in her ass,he is the only one to have had her anally.

Back