beginner couple

She’s shy but she’s always had a thing for black guys

That’s a good start. What most don’t seem to understand is the husband usually visually sees her with the bull but the wife and the bull have to have chemistry before sex for it to be a great experience. So many rush to the bedroom and I get it but it usually needs to be more than just sex especially if your planning on a long term arrangement.

How far along, and what is GF involvement? Be completely honest :)
New posts on here everyday, people saying they want to experience this but most are usually far from the truth. Once you start to chat and even offer advice and help, they (either the male and sometimes the female) begin to give you all the excuses under heaven why it will not work. So what is the point?

New posts on here everyday, people saying they want to experience this but most are usually far from the truth. Once you start to chat and even offer advice and help, they (either the male and sometimes the female) begin to give you all the excuses under heaven why it will not work. So what is the point?

There’s always going to be the flakes but a lot of times the male being sought says or does something that is a turn off

Very true!
And yet, far and in between you'll get that ONE Couple who is the real deal. @Mywifesexy and SJcouple91 Are two young couples I personally broke into the Game ;)

There’s always going to be the flakes but a lot of times the male being sought says or does something that is a turn off
I do agree with this too, but just best for people to be honest with things. I have helped about 3 new couples on here but from the go you will see they were truly genuine and responded to guidance and I also do appreciate there are a number of just jump into bed kind of guys on here. So all parties just be honest and Willing to embrace some changes especially on the part of the couples cos it will not be status quo.

Very true!
And yet, far and in between you'll get that ONE Couple who is the real deal. @Mywifesexy and SJcouple91 Are two young couples I personally broke into the Game ;)
need more and more good bulls to break in new couples. as more and more whites see other whites serving, ot makes it easier for everyone.

Back