Begining white couple

I'm a white husband who is an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't black men on a white woman, I no longer see my white wife or any white woman without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread eagle on the bottom of a Dominant Alpha Black man in full control of her white body sexually and us as a trained white couple.

Please take a glance at my detailed information page and please feel free to P.M. me if you have any advise, questions, and are interested in speaking further.
m1.jpg me1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a white husband who is an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't black men on a white woman, I no longer see my white wife or any white woman without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread eagle on the bottom of a Dominant Alpha Black man in full control of her white body sexually and us as a trained white couple.

Please take a glance at my detailed information page and please feel free to P.M. me if you have any advise, questions, and are interested in speaking further.
View attachment 1186605 View attachment 1186606

Your wife ass is so fucking sexy bitch boy. She deserve a long black black man cock. That lil dick you got not doing ******* for her hungry white pussy

View attachment 1186605 View attachment 1186606
she'sa sexy woman. I'd luv to pop her black cherry!

Back