Before the Internet - how did you meet other people into this...

For us, we met a black couple in the hot tub at a swing club up in Toronto about 19 years ago. We got to talking and it turned out we lived 5 minutes from each other just outside of Buffalo NY. They were very experienced swingers and they pretty much initiated us. We have been close friends and dance partners ever since. Most all we have played with over the years have been through their tight group.

We met people through the old swinger magazine ads at first, then I started meeting them through friend of friends.
We started by answering ads in the swing mags but after meeting a few experienced swingers we were introduced to their friends and then the friends of friends. Networking, so to speak. The people in the lifestyle were surprisingly non-territorial with their contacts. The wives seemed to thrive on passing around good references. I would guess that 3/4 of our playmates were from these personal references.

Found out after my divorce my wife answered some swinger ads in our area without me
We had several threesomes with a wife in Jax that said her husband knew and supported what she was doing while he was deployed. We were supposed to meet him when he returned but mysteriously, never did. She had answered our ad.

Yeah the internet age was already here when I was born lol. But I guess when I was growing up, there weren't too many people meeting folks online. Maybe a few using chatrooms ro meet. Though I say it was the frequent parties or that one good night at the club

Back