BEFORE AND AFTER

2.10.18 ~ At the beginning of the night her pussy is pretty tight and closed up. Her date just got there and is getting some head first. At the end of the night her pussy is all blown out, used, gaping, and seeded. Just like it should be.

View attachment 1736459View attachment 1736460
It looks like it is how it should be! But a real gaping pussy looks like mine after my breeding boy!images (3).jpegimages (4).jpeg

Yes,like me!Nobody would ever expect this from me!A tiny country houewife,all proper and polite.A mom of 3 and well known in my community as a good sqeeky clean little christian mommy and loyal wife!Ive been out on dates with black guys and have run into people I know and played it off like I look like who they think I am but am not!Ive had people say bullshit I know its you and I just keep up the charade.Ive even had people call my husband and he covers for me by saying Im sitting next to him watching tv!Its exciting and scary at the same time!

Yes,like me!Nobody would ever expect this from me!A tiny country houewife,all proper and polite.A mom of 3 and well known in my community as a good sqeeky clean little christian mommy and loyal wife!Ive been out on dates with black guys and have run into people I know and played it off like I look like who they think I am but am not!Ive had people say bullshit I know its you and I just keep up the charade.Ive even had people call my husband and he covers for me by saying Im sitting next to him watching tv!Its exciting and scary at the same time!
Ha. Yes a careful dance for many wives today. And for those of us couples that know other couples, need to be careful revealing what we know. Many locals still extremely discrete about their activities. But it doesn't stop them and these wives are all very active.

Back