BEFORE AND AFTER

BIMBOFICATION

source: hellopeach

BEFORE AFTER

View attachment 6665073 View attachment 6665074
So let me guess, somewhere between the first and second pic, she decided (a pair of ridiculously out of proportion to her skin and bones body), implants would make her more desirable? If you can see her hip bones, sheā€™s underweight,,,Iā€™ve spent my whole life fighting to just maintain that weight so my husband would find me attractive,,,in his mind bones have no place on a real woman, he feels if you sit down and he can see your belly button, youā€™re too skinny, women are supposed to be soft,,,heā€™s been with women like this, and the next day while having sex he noticed his pubic area felt like one big black and blue mark,,,proving to him that you really should approve of ā€œcushion for the pushinā€œ. I too have been with thin women, and I agree with him wholeheartedly,,,ribs, collar bones, hip bones, have no place in the bedroom. My hub told me of a girl he was seeing when he was with one of his ex wives, she was a pale redhead whoā€™s hips, belly, pubic mound, and every other place that had flesh as opposed to just skin had flesh that was of the same consistency of ā€œtitā€ flesh,,,from that point on he measured every girl he was with based on her being the standard. Heā€™s never found one like her, I managed to come close and brought other qualities to the table, so we managed to make it for the distance,,,but to this day he does a double take on every redhead in the world. Once he told me the whole story he admitted, and I realized, heā€™d never find the equal of that girl, cause that girl was only seventeen, and he didnā€™t find out till it was too late, he met her in a bar in Port Jervis NY, obviously using fake ID,,,but he now understands the draw of older teens for men,,,OLDER teens, not any of that other $hit! Legal but not acceptable for most of society. When he was with that 17 year old he was 24,,,years later when he was 36 him and I were with a couple, later on we discovered she was only 18,,,that surprised the hell out of both of us, but as it is Iā€™m almost 13 years younger than my hub, if he found that 17 year old again when he was 36, sheā€™d be 29,,,of course now sheā€™d be 68 and he wouldnā€™t give her a second glance, but him being 75 heā€˜s well aware that nobodyā€™s glancing at him either,,,except of course me, I still have that body that almost was perfect in his eyes, maybe cause Iā€™m a spry 62 year old, maybe cause I won the genome lottery, but Iā€™m still smooth, still no bones sticking out, and my only worries these days is if I might unlive him some day in the middle of sex, but he assures me that would be a great way for him to go, but he prefers the end of sex, as opposed to the middle of it,,,LOL

It's TGIF in the office celebrating another successful year as the corporate senior accountant....
326_1000.1.jpg

Then you meet the nice, new and handsome intern from Howard University. Now you can't remember where you are the next morning, and why is that strange man taking pictures?....
DSC02162.JPGDSC02163.JPGDSC02164.JPG

It's TGIF in the office celebrating another successful year as the corporate senior accountant....
View attachment 6671027

Then you meet the nice, new and handsome intern from Howard University. Now you can't remember where you are the next morning, and why is that strange man taking pictures?....
View attachment 6671050View attachment 6671053View attachment 6671055

Smoking hot! .... just love the idea of you in your high powered job during the week.. then spending the weekend with two men in your bed .. your husband and your lover... taking turns with your body.

View attachment 6671027

View attachment 6671050View attachment 6671053View attachment 6671055
I hope he filled her with his black seeds for her to take back home to show it to the hubby/Chuck!

Back