BEFORE AND AFTER

tumblr_nfbmkeu9kk1tgjgu4o1_1280-jpg.1310804
All white mums and daughters should be black bred,and multiple wads of spunk shot deep in their wombs,and flooded with semen.

What a beautiful slender young woman. That thickly-veined huge uncut penis laid across her lower back is sensationally sexy too.

I would love to be the one to caress and kiss and suck it into full erection and slip back its foreskin to bare its shapely head when that young black stud positions himself to penetrate her---as I believe more than a few other full-blooded bisexual males would too.

Poor watching Hubby. I very much doubt that he got to go sloppy-seconds after the girl felt that beautiful black truncheon thrusting and cumming in her.
I'm betting he exhausted himself while jerking, watching and anticipating the moment his black balls would empty inside her.

She is tonsils deep in that ass
Yeah,,,looks like a good time to do the dishes, or vacuum,,,it’s either one of those or blow chunks,,,

P.S. Chunks isn’t my dogs name, it’s just another way to say *******!!! Certainly ain’t in a sexy mood, which is funny cause I thought I was, but forgot it was shove my head up some guys ass day!

Yeah,,,looks like a good time to do the dishes, or vacuum,,,it’s either one of those or blow chunks,,,

P.S. Chunks isn’t my dogs name, it’s just another way to say *******!!! Certainly ain’t in a sexy mood, which is funny cause I thought I was, but forgot it was shove my head up some guys ass day!
Lol... I'm guessing you're not a fan. What word was censored

Back